Chapter 11 - Concert 2

Elise's POV

I could hear Harry singing in the shower as i researched baby pictures of celebrities.

"Oh don't you dare look back, Just keep your eyes on me, I said you're holding back, She said shut up and dance with me, This woman is my destiny, She said oh oh oh, Shut up and dance with me" I could hear Harry belting out. Even though he was belting and probably not even trying, he sang like an angel. Whenever i sing in the shower i sound like a dying cat.

I scrolled through the internet and some of the baby photos i was finding were hilarious. I had almost finished the article when i heard the shower stop. I carried on writing until i heard a loud bang from the bathroom and 'fuck, fuck, fuck' come from Harry's mouth.

"You okay Harry?" I called peering round at the bathroom door.

"Just dandy" He replied. "Just slipped, someone left a wet towel on the floor."

"Well that someone is you, no one else has been in here."

"Nope, i let Liam use my shower 2 this morning whilst we were on the bus because Sophia was using theres." He replied.

"Oh" I replied laughing slightly.

"I hope you're not laughing. I'm seriously hurt." Harry moaned from the bathroom.

"Nope, not laughing." I said trying to keep myself together. I continued writing and sent the article off to my editor. The article took me a springily short time to do, about 20 minutes. I've spent hours on articles before. I lied back on the bed and shut my eyes. I was praying that the food would be here soon since i was absolutely starving. The bathroom door opened and Harry appeared. His hair wet and scraped back from his face and he was wearing boxers and joggers. I could see hi torso and very toned upper body. He had a big red mark down his arm and a scratch from where he fell.

"Don't drool": He smirked.

I went red. "I wasn't" I squealed as i shoved my face under a pillow embarrassed. I could hear him laughing and i felt the bed sink slightly and i could feel him coming over to where i was. Trying to compose myself as he was doing so. I felt his hands on the back of my head as he fiddled with my hair.

"I was joking, you can look if you want." He said as i turned to face him. His chest was still bare but i managed to control my eyes from staring. I slapped him playfully and he fell back pretending to be in pain.

"Oh man up" I joked.

"I'm a man." He said sitting up.

"Prove it" I said, regretting what i said immediately as he took his hand to his joggers and boxers and began pulling down. "NO, don't prove it, i believe you." I said jumping him to stop him going any further with his boxers and joggers.

"Are you sure?" He smirked.

"100%... positive," I panted. He laughed at me.

"Did you finish your article?" He asked.

"Yup." I replied.

"Can i see it?" He asked.

"You'll have to wait and buy the magazine when its released."

"Ergh, please?" He pleaded.

"Nope." I said. He pouted. Now i was closer to him i could see the big red mark o his arm and the quite deep scratch.

"You actually took quite a fall." I said.

"I did but i'm a man so i will live" He smirked.

"Sorry fro laughing, it just sounded funny from here and you like singing gin the shower huh?" I said.

"Darn forgot you were here when i was singing, was i loud?"