Chapter 10 - Preston

Harry's POV

The sound of cars woke me up from my deep sleep. Last night was honestly one of the best nights sleep I've had in ages. I could feel Elise's chest rose up and down slowly as she slept and her long, brunette hair draped across her face. My arm was wrapped around her waist, holding her close. I reach into my pocket of my trousers i was still currently wearing since we didn't actually get changed last night. My phone read 9:30am and i had 3 miss messages. One from Liam and two from Gemma sister. I swiped across on Liam's and read his message, ignoring Gemma's. I can read that later. I read Liam's:

Thought i'd let you know that we are leaving for the arena at 4 tonight but Paul wants you at the hotel by 2.

(A/N I know Paul has left but i love him so much he's staying in this book)

Louis and Niall must've not told the others that i was on the bus. Tonight was our last concert in Edinburgh and we then go onto Glasgow and then Sheffield, then Birmingham, Then Newcastle, then Cardiff, then Belfast and then Dublin. Our last date of the UK tour is London.

I don't know if Elise knows that tonight's my last night in Edinburgh i haven't exactly told her, i don't want us to change when i leave. We can still text and Skype and she might even come but i will leave that up to her, i don't want to rush things i mean we've only really known each other for 4 days but i can honestly say i've never felt like this with someone ever before.

I replied to Liam with a simple 'Thanks, okay' and then locked my phone. I peered down at Elise and she was still asleep. I didn't want to wake her so i just played there looking up at the sky.

I have no idea how long i layed there for before Elise began to wake up. I looked down at her when she began to move and i watched her eyes slowly open through her hair. I reached up and moved her hair from her face and i could see her deep green eyes looking right at me.

"Morning love" I said.

"Morning" She replied. She let out a groan and rubbed her eyes. "What's the time?" She asked.

I clicked on my lock screen and saw it was 10.

"10" I told her.

She sat up. "Shit, i really need to do some work" She said.

"What type?" I asked.

"I need to write an article for tomorrow, i don't even know what i'm going to write"

"I can help" I told her

"Really?" She questioned.

"Yeah, what type of article do you want to do?" I asked.

"I don't know. I can do anything and interview, personal experience, advice, anything i want." She said.

"Interview me" I suggested. She laughed.

"Are you serious?" She said.

"100%"

"Harry thanks but no, you don't have to do that." She told me.

"I want to" I said sitting up resting my head on her shoulder.

"No Harry seriously. I will just do something else." She insisted

I could tell my idea wasn't going well. I took my head off her shoulder and wrapped my arms round her waist pulling her down on top of me.

"Well, lets have breakfast and think of an idea." I suggested.

"Sounds good." She said. "Harry?" She asked

"yup" replied. She turned so our heads were centre metres apart.