Chapter 2 - Coffee

Coffee - a beverage consisting of a decoction or infusion of the roasted ground or crushed seeds (coffee beans) of the two-seeded fruit (coffee berry) of certain coffee trees.

Harry's POV

14th March, the beginning of a new tour.

Last years tour was hard as hell but I loved every performance.

Soph, my younger sister,  is now safe at her new school and she loves it, which makes me so happy. Knowing Soph is safe made coming on this tour so much easier, yes there was tears before we left but I promised her, like last year, I would be there for her.

Soph and Fizzy (Lou's sister) are pretty much sisters now and Jay (Louis's mum) has been insanely helpful. In fact all the boy's family have been helpful, every family invited around for Christmas, which we really appreciated especially since mum died last year. So we spent our Christmas holidays and every one of the boys houses and then we also managed to spend some time at my flat in London as just the 3 of us.

When Fizzy goes home at the weekends and holidays Jay has offered to also care for Soph which was incredibly helpful especially since Gem is at UNI and I'm obviously on tour. Soph is now staring to see Jay as her motherly figure which is good because she needs someone like that in her life. I know she will never forget mum and I'm sure mum would want this. I hope she is proud.

This year's tour starts in Scotland, Edinburgh. We've played quite a lot of shows in Scotland and I love this country to pieces. Tonight is our first show and we arrived here yesterday. I've managed to sneak out the hotel for a bit. I'm wearing my hood up and a scarf, which covers my whole face but, my eyes. I've got some baggy jeans on and an oversized coat. I don't look too out of place with the over sizeness of my clothes I think. As long as I just get a few hours outside without being recognized I will be grateful. I'd been with the boys and the tour team all morning and yesterday and I just needed some alone time.

I decided to go get a coffee first and then maybe explore the castle. I ordered my ticket on my phone and my tour started at 10, just enough time to grab a coffee.

I walked along the streets of Edinburgh and found a small little coffee stall and got myself a large coffee.

I began to make my way to the castle when I spotted a girl in the middle of the road looking completely fazed by the fact she's standing in the middle of a main road. I looked left and saw a car coming right at her and she wasn't moving. I ran towards her and grabbed her hand and pulled her out from the road. She stumbled behind me as I dragged her spilling my coffee everywhere. I dragged her until I was sure we were safe.

She stood there quite dazed and she then looked up at me making eye contact. I stared into her eyes; green like mine.

I coughed by accident and her eyes immediately left mine and her eyes turned down to her shoes.

"Thank... thank you," She mumbled.

"No problem" I replied.

"I'm Elise," She said bringing her eyes up from the floor and to me. She held her hand out.

"I'm, I'm Harry," I said and I shook her hand.

"As I said before I am really grateful for you doing that" she said referring to the road. "I would be probably lying face down on that concrete unconscious if It wasn't for you" She said.

"As I said before" I repeated what she just said making her laugh "It was no problem no one would like a pretty girl like you lying face down on that concrete unconscious" I said pointing to the road. "Stop thanking me now, it happened and I accept your thanks. Thank you is now a banned word" She blushed a little. She looked cute. She was brunette and fairly tall, but smaller then me. She came up to about my chin. She was also Scottish, I could tell from her accent. She was wearing a little bit of make up, but nothing that stood out, I liked that. I hate girl who wear make up which is clearly visible. I understand why girls wear it; to feel more comfortable and confident. But a girl has serious problems if she can't tell when her face is a different colour to her neck. Also, she hasn't seemed to fan girl and notice me, which is nice in a way.

"Merci." She said again smirking.

"When I said thank you was banned I also meant it was banned in other languages" I laughed.

"I was just testing you," She said.

"Well I have you know, Elise, I passed my French GCSE" I said.

"Well I have you know, Harry, so did I"

"TWINS!" I said a bit too loud and she laughed.

She looked at her watch.

"I'm sorry to be rude but I need to go, I have a tour at the castle in like 2 minutes." She said.

"Wait is your tour at 10?" I asked her.

"Yeah." She replied.

"I have a tour then as well!" I said probably a little too enthusiastically. "Do you mind if I tag along with you and be your tour buddy?" I asked.

"Sure" She said. "But you English better be able to keep up with me" She said pointing at me.

"Oh us English are better than you Scottish" I replied.

"You sure?" She said.

"Yep" I replied.

"Well we will have to agree to disagree," She said.

"I guess we will"

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?????

Please vote and comment and follow and share! VCFS

If you share any of my stories on instagram and tag me (@hexrtangels) I will follow you and like/retweet.

My insta and twitter are the same.

Love you all!

Jane