Chapter 12 - Sleep

(Sorry for any typos I did this on my iPad. Comment if you see any mistakes)

Elise's POV

Harry came back from showering and placed himself next to me in nothing but a towel, he draped his arm over my shoulder and I could feel drops of water falling off his arm and down my back.

"Harry you're soaking wet." I squealed. "But you do smell really good." I added as i lent into his toned chest smelling him.

Mint

"I always smell good" he said and I saw Lou (their hairdresser) roll her eyes at him.

I was so tired now, looking at the clock I saw that it was 11:30. We sat there listening to Niall quietly strum his guitar and I traced Harry's tattoos with my fingers whilst he he fiddled with my hair and gently planted kisses on my head. Everyone else in the room seemed to disappear from my attention as I felt my eyes getting heavy and before I knew it I was asleep.

Harry's POV

I could feel El's finger stop tracing my tattoos and her breathing became softer and her body limp.

"Is she asleep?" I mouthed to Niall who was sitting opposite on another sofa softly strumming his guitar. He nodded in reply. It was now only me, Niall, Paul and Lou I'm the room. Liam and Sophia were still in the corridor and I have no idea where Louis is.

I needed to move to get dressed since I was just in a towel but I didn't want to disturb her. I sat for 5 minutes just twirling her hair with my fingers, before I really did need to get changed. We'd be leaving soon and I couldn't leave in this.

I gently lifted her head from my chest and tried to shuffle along the sofa whilst holding her head carefully, I lowered her head onto a pillow and I got off the sofa. She was stirring a bit but I really didn't want her to wake. Fortunately, she stopped stirring and returned to sleep peacefully, her hair draped across her face.

I went into the adjoining dressing room and slipped on a pair of jogging bottoms and a plain, white t-shirt. I grabbed the hair dryer and quickly dried the rest of my hair. I really need a hair cut, I thought looking in the mirror. Not a lot. Just a trim, I need to try and tame this dam thing.

I chucked my towel in the wash bucket and walked back into the cool room. El was still fast asleep on the sofa and Lou had left. Leaving Paul, Niall and me. I looked at her from the door way. Her chest slowly raised and fell. Her cheeks were a little rosy and her beautiful hair covered over half her face. Her legs were bent as she lay, almost in a little ball.

"You really like her, huh?" I jumped at Niall's voice. "You've been standing here for 5 minutes just looking at her mate" I felt myself slightly blush. I never blush

"I really do." I said leaning against the door frame. Lifting one leg up, bent and crossing my arms over my chest. "I don't know how, I've only known her for 5 days. Well, I know why I like her she's honesty perfect for me, she's like no one I've ever met. She gets me for me. Not the Harry Styles the world thinks they know. Just me, she's not in it for the fame or anything, but 5 days. Isn't that too fast?" I say.

"5 days could be long enough" Niall said placing his guitar in the floor so it's leaning up against the sofa. Ever heard of love at first sight?" Niall said leaning back lifting his arms above his head, stretching.

"Yeah. Who hasn't? But I don't want to bring love into it yet. It's too early for that but I don't want to lose her when I'm away. I don't want to rush things or ruin things." I said. We were both looking at her now. I peered over at Paul and he was asleep too on one of the sofas.