Chapter 9 - Tour Bus

Elise's POV

"Put this over your head." Harry said, giving me his jacket. I gave him a 'why the fuck are you asking me to out a JACKET on my head' look. "It's too shelled you from the flashes and pictures." He said. "I want you to stay hidden from the press, i don't want them getting into your privacy or people stalking and sending you hate."

I took his jacket. "Wait how am i supposed to see where i'm going?" I asked him.

"I will guide you, don't worry." He replied. I was s tired at this moment in time, i just wanted to go to sleep. I was a bit nervous as well, i mean there must be a lot of people out there if we need security.

"Trust me" Harry said looking down at me in my eyes. He brought he took my hand and connected his pinky finger to mine, "Trust" he said.

"Trust" I repeated.

Harry held my hand tight and i placed the jacket over my head. As the security guards opened the door for us. I could feel the cold air hit my warm body and i could just hear a wall of sound, scores, shouts, cries. Despite me having a jacket over my face i could still see the flashes through the material.

"Harry over here!" I man shouted.

"Harry this way!"

"Harry who's the girl?"

"HARRY I LOVE YOU"

"Who's that girl?"

"What's her name?"

"Are you and that girl dating?"

"HARRY!"

I was utterly terrified. I couldn't see a thing. Harry brought me closer and guided me.

"We're almost there" Harry whispered into my ear.

About 30 seconds later we came to a holt.

I could here a door car opening and Harry helped me in. I still ad the jacket covering my face.

"Don't take that jacket away from your face." Harry said as he lent in the car. The car door shut and about 5 seconds later i could hear Harry getting in the drivers seat. The door shut and the noise from outside became quieter.

"Harry that is you isn't it?" I asked.

"Yes, its me" He replied. "I'm just going to get us out of here, don't take that jacket off until i say."

The car began moving and i could hear bangs on the window and the car. I could tell Harry was having a hard time getting out the area. The car kept breaking suddenly and i could hear Harry cursing under his breath every few seconds. i wanted to talk to him but i didn't dare, i could tell he was concentrating without even seeing him.

After about 5 minutes i felt Harry take the jacket off my face. We were on the outskirts of Edinburgh, no where near my apartment.

"You are dropping me off at my apartment right?" asked.

"Erm, well i was wondering if you wanted to come back to my hotel. Its just that i know for a fact people are following us, be it fans or press and i don't want them to know where you live and i was hoping you would like to spend some more time with me?" He said. "But i mean if you don't want to, i can drop you off at your apartment" He added.

I thought for a few seconds. i was extremely tired but i didn't want to say no. "Yeah, sure it's fine. thanks" i replied.

"Good, i thought you were going to say no" He laughed.

I chuckled and lent back into my seat. Harry had put the radio on in the background, but quietly. I could hear him humming to Photograph by Ed Sheeran. I knew Harry was on tour right now and he's been in Edinburgh for 4 days now. He must be leaving soon but he hasn't mentioned anything. What will it mean though when he leaves. Will we still talk, will we still see each other. I mean heck what even are we?