Chapter 7 - Bonham

"Nope, nope, nope, AHHHH!!" I shouted as I collapsed on to the floor surrounded by pretty much my whole wardrobe. Literally every piece of clothing I owned was strewn across my room.

'Formal, something nice' Harry told me before he left.

Easier said then done. Boys have it easy they just put a suit on and they look smart. Girls, we actually have to try. And i don't usually go out so this is a challenge for me.

It's been 2 hours since harry dropped me off and i only have an hour left to get changed. I've showered and done my hair and make up but i have no clue what to wear. Addy was out god knows where so i don't even have her to help me. Not that she's much help normally anyway.

I decided to make a pile pf possibilities.

Searching through the pile of clothes i managed to decide on two possibilities. Either a tight black dress which come down to just above my knee, it comes up to just blow my neck and the strap hooks behind my neck and i have a white blazer to go with it. My other option is also a black dress but it isn't tight, its slightly baggy and its a straight sort of shape but i don't have a coat or anything to go with it so i guess that leaves my first option.

I put the dress on, as i was putting the dress on thoughts ran through my head 'what if i'm trying to hard?' 'what if i'm too dressed up?'

I shook the thoughts out of my head as knelt down to do the straps of my high heels up. Checking the time i saw i had 5 minutes until Harry was supposed to be here. I decided to call Addy up to see what she was up to.

"Heyyyyy Elise" I heard Addy shout on the other end of the phone.

"Addy, where are you?" I asked.

"At a festival" She said.

"Wait what? You're at a festival?"

"Yup"

"Who with?"

"A bunch of people from work, it's so fun"

"It sounds fun, now just don't do anything stupid. Where is this festival?"

"Glasgow" she shouted.

"Glasgow?!?!? Addy thats like ages away. Why are you there?"

"I don't know, but i'm going to be here for about 3 days, sorry i didn't say anything earlier, it was kind of a last minute thing" She apologised.

"Yeah, i guessed." I said. I heard the buzzer ringing in the apartment. That must be Harry. "I've got to go Addy, have fun" I said hanging up. I leapt to the buzzer pressing the answer button. "Come up" I said through the thingy-mabob to Harry. Minutes later i heard a knock at my apartment door. I opened it and was greeted by a rather smart looking Harry.

We stood there in silence for what felt like 10 million years when it was probably just a few seconds. Harry broke the silence.

"Hi, you look stunning" He said as i felt his eyes wondering up and down my outfit. Not going to lie, i was doing the same as him. He was wearing a light blue shirt which was slightly unbuttoned at the top, a blazer, smart trousers, a hat and a necklace with a cross on it.

"Thanks," i replied, I tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Ready to go?" He asked and i nodded as we left the apartment, i carefully locked the door behind me and we went downstairs to a car parked outside. Harry opened the passenger seat door for me and i slipped in, he then made his way around to the drivers side.

"So, where are we going?" I asked.

"Hm, not sure whether i should tell you or not. I would quite like to keep it a surprise" He replied.