PLEASE READ!

First of all I want to say thank you for spending some times on reading this part.

I just want to express my gratitude toward you guys, but first let me sincerely apologize first. i'm really really really really sorry for always making you guys wait for my updates 😭 You may not realize it, but since this is the first ever book I've made, the beginning of the story is kind of suck a lot. I'm not a professional author who can just write anything in matter of seconds. But I'm slowly improving in every chapter, and my writing style has improved a lot. Although I had done some edits on the first chapter, I eventually decided not to edit other chapters as I wanted this book to be a big sign of my improvements. In breif, I also want to see how much I have improved and I'll become more energetic on learning and making better works. I struggled a lot in completing this book as I was so busy with my exams and school life. But I'm happy to say that I just graduated from high school last year! (2019).

I'm honestly so thankful, I want to give a special thank you to those who read this story when the views were only below 100. A very special thank you for those who stayed for this book since 50 reads until 28.5k reads (my current reads).

Also thank you to all readers that willing to spend your times on reading this book. You guys made my day! 💜 You have no idea how happy I am to completed this book 😭  Your positive comments and votes always lighten up the fire inside my heart.

Not to forget, my real life friends who have supported me since the very beginning, Thank you so much.

Whether it's about Guanlin or other idols (because I stan too many idols), I hope you guys will look forward on my next book in the future!

THANK YOU AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

XOXO, Lyn Ad 💜

January 2, 2020.