Chapter 9

Your POV

I woke up and felt something strange. I looked down and saw a hand wrapping my waist. What kind of surprise is this early in the morning. I turned my head around and Guanlin sleeping face appeared in my vision.

Did he.... sleep beside me last night?! I immediately jumped from the bed and Guanlin woke up from the sudden noise. He stared at me blankly.

"W-why are you here?" I asked him.

He kept staring at me without giving his response. Seconds later, he just sighed.

"Ahh, I fell asleep here." He said while looking at me. And he's still lying on bed like it's his bed.

"You pervert. Why did you sleep here when you have your own bed."

"You should thank me instead of calling me pervert."

"Thank you for what? It's not like you made me comfortable by sleeping beside me." I rolled my eyes.

He got up and sat on the bed. "Maybe you should think how you got here last night."

That's when it hit me. How did I get here. What I remember from last night is I fell asleep in the car. I stayed silence thinking how did I get in my room.

"You dumb, stop thinking. I was the one who carried this heavy you into your room." He said and purposely massage his hand.

And there goes again moment of silence between us. I was blushing and just didn't know how to react. You know, although he's annoying, he's still handsome as hell and I just couldn't believe that a handsome guy just carried me while I was sleeping.

I was deep in my thoughts thinking I could be in real Cinderella story until my phone rang.

I picked up the call, and guess who?

It's Park Jihoon.

you: hey dumbass what u want?

I was annoyed as he just interrupted my beautiful imagination.

jh: call me oppa~

you: just tell me what do you want

jh: my dongsaeng is so mean. i want u to call me oppa first..

you: arasso... oppa *disgusted tone*

jh: hehe, you're so cute.

you: just tell me what u want before i ended the call

jh: hahaha okay I'll tell you now. Actually, I have a good news for you~ I'll be going to Seoul today!!

you: w-what? have you book any place to stay?

jh: nah, I'll just stay at your place. No need to pick me up. Just send me your address and I'll be there soon.

you: But Jihoon I--

jh: see you later, I love you lil sis!

And with that. He ended the call. Crap. He's gonna be here soon and I can't let him find out that I live with a guy.

"Who you were talking to just now? You even call 'oppa'. Is he that guy that you have crush on but he doesn't love you back?" Guanlin asked me all of sudden.

"Listen, Guanlin. He's going to Seoul today and he gonna stay here!"

"What? Stay here? I never said I let you invite any guest to this apartment." He crossed his arms.

"But Guanli--"

"We're already late for work. Let's get ready." He got up from my bed and left the room.