Chapter 18

Guanlin POV

I looked out the window just to see the dark sky. Soon I heard tapping on the window and then it became pitter-patter. A long sigh escaped my mouth as I realized it was already midnight. The sound of rain became louder, reminding me the life of mine before y/n barged into my apartment because of my little sister. Back then, it was always quiet here. No sound of arguing and laughing, just an absence of din. I never realized it was only silence in my apartment until the murmuring of rain through the window could be heard, sounding like buzzing of angry bees. That was the moment when I finally realized, din could be filled if I had a soul to talk to.

I walked out from my room and sat at the dining table. Seeing the well prepared dishes made me flashback the recent event.

y/n.

She made all of these for me and even invited me to eat, and I ended up scolding her. What have I done? I took silent steps towards her bedroom door, slowly turning the knob and saw a figure sleeping on the bed. I went straight to her and sat at the edge of bed.

Her tearstained face was puffy and swollen with grief. I bet she won't talk to me for the next few days. Carefully, I tugged some of her hair behind her ear.

Although I didn't see her crying, I knew she was crying so hard the moment she left my room. I could sense the great dismay in her eyes the moment I hit her hard with my angry voice. She wasn't at fault in my current problem and I knew it. It was my folly to put blame on someone as kind as her.

"I'm sorry that I let out my anger on you."

I closed my eyes and once again, the familiar sigh escaped my mouth.

Your POV

I opened my eyes feeling like a living corpse. The plan was a huge fiasco. My eyes were swollen due to the heavy downpour coming from my eyes last night.

I moved my leg a little and startled when I felt something in contact with my leg. Not minding to look at all, I started to straighten my legs more, feeling curious as I felt something hairy. One of my legs moved on it until I heard a groan making me kicked that thing, real hard. I woke up and looked on the floor and boom, my eyes widened as I saw the figure of person who was the reason behind my puffy eyes, lying infront of me.

Guanlin held his head in pain and his mouth was slightly ajar. That was the first time in my life kicking someone on the head.

Serve you right.

Instead of apologizing, I left my room and went straight to the living room. Mad? Not really. I was just too dissapointed of his behavior that I couldn't face him for the time being.

I turned on the tv and tried my best to control my facial expression. I didn't want the crestfallen stood obviously on my face. But dammit, the channel didn't gave cooperation and kept on playing sad music background in the drama.

Soon I felt a weight beside me and I didn't even dare to turn around. Yesterday he asked me to leave, and now he's the one coming. What the hell?

"Hey"

No y/n don't answer him.

Although I might be dead from missing him, I pushed away the urge to talk to him and focused on the the tv show.

"Listen y/n, I know I was wro--"

"W-woah Ji Chang Wook is so handsome in this drama!!" I said awkwardly in order to avoid him. You know it sounded like crazy when you mentioned an actor who was not even a character in the drama you were watching. The tv was playing Fight For My Way, and not The K2.

"y/n I--"

"Suga from BTS is really amazing in this drama!"

And it sounded crazier when you put someone who's not even an actor as a character in the drama. (a/n: Suga is not an actor but his acting skill is still damn amazing 💜) The tv was playing Fight For My Way, not BTS Fake Love mv. Well, at least I tried my best avoiding the creature beside me.

I continued watching the drama despite the loss of equanimity inside of me. But that wasn't long enough until two hands cupped my face and made me turn around to look at the owner of the hands. My eyes widened at the sudden touch, but somehow it felt so right, that was something I was longing for.

"I'm sorry about last night." Guanlin said while both of his hands still cupping my cheeks.

He didn't give me a second to reply and perpetuate with his explanation. "Actually, when I was on my way home last night, I bumped into someone I really don't want to meet. It was the guy who made Jisoo left me. I was mad not because of I had to let go of Jisoo, but that asshole were talking too much shits and it really got on my nerve. I guess his words really affected me, I was so emotional that I ended up putting my anger on you. I was wrong, I made you cry. I'm so sorry."

Hearing him saying sorry made my crumpled heart came back into its normal shape. My previous eyes that filled with disappointment are now replaced with spark of relief. I did get hurt because of him, but that was not really a big matter. No reasons for me to not forgiving him.

That was not the end of his talking session. Guanlin suddenly hugged me making my face buried on his chest. "I miss you so much and I've been waiting to suffocate you with my hug."

A blush appeared on my cheeks due to his words, making me pushed him away and looked down on the floor.

"I never said I forgave you."

That's it. Although I already forgave him about the last night event, I wanted to torture him too. This is my only chance.

"W-what?" He asked, confuse.

"First, you wasted the food and my efforts on making the dishes. Second, you scolded me when what I did was nothing. Third, you made me cry for almost an hour because my heart is fragile and I can't stand getting scolded. I'm not accepting your apology that easy." I pouted while crossing my arms.

"What should I do then?"

I lowered my head more as a small grin appeared on my face.

"You have to do something to make it up to me."

---------------------------------------------------------

Yooo readers~💜 Get ready to buy your new wig cuz BTS will comeback on 24th of August!! O(≧▽≦)O

August 22, 2018.