Chapter 1

Your POV

My little pink alarm clock rests on my desk ticking away each inevitable second of the day, only to shake, rattle and ring me to wake every morning.

Wiping away the grit of last night's sleep, the sunlight blinded me momentarily as I opened my eyes after several blinks.

I looked at my watch and realized it was seven in the morning. Lazily, I woke up from my bed and prepared myself to start my new day.

On every normal day, I would prefer curling up in my blanket, reading some favourite books or look through my social medias, but today changed my daily routine into something else.

As much as I didn't want to believe it, I'm already believing this as I felt the cold bathroom tiles in contact with my feet. Slowly, I brushed my teeth and prepared myself for this day.

Getting a job was something I was hoping after finishing my studies,  and I finally got a job at a big company. As much as I wanted to work so bad, I realized that next week gonna be the starting of my work life.

Thanks to my best friend, Dahyun, she's currently working under the company and asked the director if there is vacancy for a new worker, Luckily he really needs new worker. Not having myself in high position doesn't really matter as long as I can work and support my family.

Since my dad left us 4 years ago, he took away all the business by himself, leaving our family with empty hands. And that's how we started to face difficulties in earning money. My big bro, Park Jihoon is currently working hard to support our family. Nevertheless, I cant let him carry all the burden alone. So here I am, going to work hard to help my family too. I swear if I meet my dad by chance, I want to kick him and leave him with red butt. he deserves worse than that but I'm too kind to kill him

Since my work place is in Seoul and I'm living in Busan, Dahyun let me stay with her for the time being.  I swear this is just temporary as she's still living with her family.

I promised her that I'm gonna find other house to live at as soon as possible. You know living in someone's house doesn't feel so right because their family also need privacy.

"y/n!! you should be hurry if you dont want to miss your bus." I was in a shock when I heard a voice calling my name.

It's my not so smart big brother, Park freaking Jihoon. I went downstairs and saw him eating peacefully at the kitchen.

"Yah Jihoon, can you please stop making my ears hurt early in the morning?" I said while crossing my arms.

"You asshole. I'm helping you to manage yourself. Today you're going to Seoul so you should prepare yourself well. And I'm your big brother, call me oppa."

"Okay whatever, stupid oppa."

He sent me a death glare after hearing  my last sentence. I chuckled and left the kitchen, leaving him with cute pout on his face.

Despite being his only little sister, I never get used to call him oppa. And him, being the most annoying yet so cute creature, always asks me to call him oppa instead of his name. Guess what? I refused.

**********

The bus station was filled with people, making the scene looked crowded and busy at the same time.

Putting down my bag on the side, I hugged my mom and rested my chin on her shoulder as I'm taller than her. She's small and fragile, making me wanted to protect her just like what she did when I was a tiny tot. My hug became tighter as the thought that I'm gonna miss this hug so much lingered in my mind.

I'm scared to leave her, she suffered a lot, yet never told us how much she was hurting inside. But knowing that she would be in Jihoon's company, I felt a bit better.

"Take good care of yourself, mom."

"Don't worry much dear, Jihoon will always be right by my side. You should take care of yourself too." She smiled and patted my head.

Then I turned to face Jihoon who looked just fine but I could sense the little sorrow in his face.

"Dont get yourself being in trouble with any men outside there. you know what I mean right? I'll visit you if I have chance. Goodluck lil sis." Jihoon said as he started to wrap his hands around me, making me engulfed in his warm hug.

But the warm hug soon turned into a suffocating one.

how long does he want to hug me?!

"I'm not that interested in men so please... stop hugging me I cannot breath, OPPA!!"

Jihoon released me from the hug after hearing the word. Okay you can imagine how happy his face right now. Since I'll not be seeing him for a long time, I just wanted to see his happy face before I leave.

I didn't know why he's so addicted with that word, maybe because he got many noona fans and nobody wants to call him oppa?

perhaps?

"Take care." he said with his bunny smile.

"Park Jihoon, I hate you."

He just chuckled and hit me on the head.

Then I said goodbye to them and boarded the bus.

Seoul, im coming~

-------------------------------------------------------
Thanks so much for reading this chapter 🙇🙇 I hope you guys can keep on reading this story💕

December 3, 2017