I rolled my eyes "they're possessed by evil spirits," I lied.

"Oh my god! My sister sleepwalks."

"Shit you're so screw."

"Oh my god! Oh mine! I don't wanna die! Bye Zack I gotta go pack my stuffs before she gets back." He disconnected.

I smiled to myself, that kid is a dummy.

I walk to Jack's room, I push the door open and walk in, he was seating on his desk chair speaking to Nathan who was on his bed. "Hey dudes!"

"Hey Zacky!" They both replied.

"Stop calling me Zacky."

"Why? You love that name when you were a baby." Jack said.

"Exactly when I was a baby! Now I'm a teenager I hate that name!"

"Aww the baby boy is angry." Nathan tease.

"Whatever!"

"Why are you upset Zack?" Jack asked

"Good question, Fred took my credit card cause I got in a little trouble, do you have yours?"

"Nope Fred took my too, I got into a little misunderstanding with him." Jack said.

"Why do you need one though?" Nathan asked.

"I need to get this fortnite game and some weapons in it, do you have yours?" I replied.

"Nope sorry, Fred equally took my, cause I screw up bad."

"Dammit! Can't you guys stop screwing up?" I yelled.

"You screwed up too." Jack pointed accusingly on my chest.

"Y-yeah cause I'm young, you guys are big enough to stop getting in trouble!" I huffed while running my fingers through my hair.

"Sorry if we're too bad for you boss baby." Jack rolled his eyes.

"Aww sorry guys! I'm so sorry, I just can't afford to loose a challenge." I sigh.

"Apology accepted." Jack smiled.

"You can get one from the center of attention, you know who." Nathan said while rolling his eyes.

"He rarely gets in trouble." Jack added.

"Ugh! Is because father and Fred are too kind towards him, not because he is a saint." I growl.

"Whatever." Jack fell back on his seat.

"I hate him so much! I hate seeing him around, it would've been better if he had died instead of mother."

"That subject is till sensitive to us, we better change subject." Nathan said.

"Fine, I have no other choice, for the sake of my title I have to."

"If you need help we're here." Jack call out.

"I don't think I'll." I gently walk to Christopher's room.

I slammed the door open as I walk in, I started searching around totally ignoring the glare he was shooting me.

"Weren't you thought how to knock before interrupting people's privacy?" He said arrogantly.

"Weren't you thought how to shut the fuck up?" I raise a brow.

"What the hell are you looking for?" He crossed his arms.

"Your credit card." I simply said as I pulled the drawers.

He chuckle, "no way in hell! Now get out!"