Chapter 3 : Rules

Ishi looks at her in disbelief, shocked.

"Are you fucking serious?"

"Yes, I'm dead serious" retorted Momo.

"Really there isn't anything else you rather have me do?"

"Well I could keep you as prisoner in my private dungeon doing awful and embarrassing things to you if you like" She sarcastically replies.

"I mean if you have that kink for dominant girls due to your--," Looks at his breast. "Predicament?" She winks at him.

Ishi, gives a look of disgust at the strange idea she spewed out of her mouth at him.

"Ugghh....fine, I'll be your body guard."

"Wonderful! From now on you shall refer me as mistress and accompany me everywhere I go during school/after hours."

"There is no way in hell in calling you—"

Momo starts to yell out at the edge of the rooftop.

"Hey everyone Ishi has..."

With a jolt he quickly covers her mouth not allowing her to finish that sentence and pulling her back.

"Ok, Ok! I'll do what you want ....mistress." says with a frown.

"Good, now come along and escort me to class"

Grunts. "Fine."

At this point he was just frustrated he had to accompany and accommodate all these this girl's wishes. With dragging his feet, he accompanies her to class.

They arrived at class many students stare and looks with the delinquent looming over the girl, giving feared looks from his reputation, staying away from both of them. As they arrive, she puts her hand out at him.

"What?" he asked rather puzzled.

"Give me your phone" Retorted Momo.

"We're in school!"

"Since when do you follow the rules?" she looks at him with sly eyes. Even though she had a point on that, the school doesn't allow the usage of phones during school hours and will be held hostage until the end of the year and he didn't feel like making a heist to steal his phone back. Also, he really didn't feel like giving his phone to her. He hesitates.

"Ugh, don't worry the teachers aren't even here yet, probably still lazing off at the teacher's office. Now phone" she roughly extends even more so he'll see how she's getting impatient.

"Fine"

He hands her his phone and she put her number in.

"Here is my number, come immediately when I call and escort me back home as well."

With that she hands the phone back to him. And goes in her class.

Clenching his fist in annoyance, shoves the phone back into his pocket, and menacingly leaves the hall.

"Goddamn that bitch using me like her personal slave!"

End of chapter 3