Chapter 1 : Secret

The sun rays shined through the window of Ishikawa or Ishi, a 16-year-old high schooler, with short messy blond hair that lives alone in Japan, in the Shizuoka prefecture in a rented house belonged to his parents who are away for business trips in another country, leaving the apt all to himself, as normally it would be most of him life. 

The sound of his alarm buzzed loudly in the sun lit room.

"Ugghh....its morning already?" Ishi gets up, unhurriedly. 

He stretches his arms and noticed the pinned note on his notice boards, with the message checkup 8:30 am. He turns away with an annoyed look on his face remembering he has that doctor's appointment this morning at school.

"I am not looking forward to today" he sluggishly drags himself to get ready, his chest started to hurt a little bit and looks down at the mounds on his chest. Bends down as he hugs his chest.

"Ugh these things are starting to hurt more and more."

Ishi suffers from a rare disease that progressively gives him female characteristic that starts with him developing breast. He prefers to live alone due to his illness and away from judging eyes. Skipping breakfast, he leaves his 1-bedroom apartment he walks slowly towards his school uncaringly letting the time go by for him to arrive late in class.

"Ishikawa!" Mr. Hamada yelled, the homeroom teacher of his class.

"You're late" Mr. Hamada continued.

"What else is new" Ishi said in rather uncaring manner.

"You are setting a bad example to the rest of the students here"

"I'm a delinquent that's my job."

"If you plan to keep up with this behavior better off for you to not even show up in the morning!" Mr. Hamada continued scolding.

"Damn, the one day I decided to show up, its so noisy" Ishi scoffs.

"Well if you don't want to be here you can leave!"

"Fine, I don't want stay in this dusty classroom anyway!" Ishi storms and leaves towards the nurse's office.

"Hmph that kid, when will he get serious" Mr. Hamada goes back to teaching the class.

"Damn that guy, always makes a scene in the morning just cus I don't wanna be in his dumb class" Ishi walks towards the corridors leaving the building.

"Ishikawa!" Yelled a nurse in a white coat.

"Huh?" Ishi turns around and sees her. A medium height, young women, with a low tied ponytail, with large round glasses. His designated nurse in the school that monitors his illness and helps tends to his medical needs dealing with his illness in the school. She runs to him.

"Oh, its' you Ms. Yami"

"Yes Ishikawa, did you forget today?" She went off talking.

"I wish I did" Ishi, gives a big sigh. "Does it have to be today?"

"Yes" the nurse grabs Ishi hand and leads him towards the nurse office "You're late anyway."

"Hey wait!?" Ishi, reluctantly follows. The nurse brings him in to the office and sits him on the examining table. Tugging at his arm forcefully to get him to follow her.

"I really rather skip this..."

"Ishi, this is procedural you know that. Now let's get those measurements. And remove those bandages! What did I tell you about bounding your chest?" The nurse grabs a measuring tape and holds her clipboard.

"How else am I supposed to hide these things?" He muttered to himself as he unbuttons his shirt and slips it down a bit unwrapping the bandages that kept his chest looking somewhat normal, revealing large breast that sat on top of his chest, it popped out a bit of his shirt with his nipples being quite pronounced. He felt they were feeling rather sensitive today more than usual. Ms. Yami wraps the measuring tape around Ishi's breast, his nipple poked out as it touched the measuring tape.

"My haven't they grown quite a bit" as the nurse examines them.

Ishi blushes.

"Any problems?"

"They've....been feeling rather sensitive...more than usual" He blushes as he says this.

"I see, hmm now let me get their size now."

She examines him and records the numbers on her clipboard. She touches Ishi's breast and feels around them. He could feel her cold gloves as they're massaged by the doctor's hand and feels around them. Running her fingers over his sensitive nipples. He blushes, feeling embarrassed as the doctor felt around his breast.

"I think it's about time you get a bra now Ishikawa."

"Whaaaaattt??!!" Ishi blushes hearing of the news.

"Oh, come now Ishi its nothing to be embarrassed about, it's to help to keep them from sagging and giving you back pain, in the long term, it will be quite helpful for you" The nurse continued.

"Yeah, there is no way I'm ever putting on something so embarrassing on" Ishi says this while flushed red.

"Really take my advice, and put that macho act down. It'll help"

"Yeah like I'll ever wear a bra!"

She hands him some cold packs. And puts away her medical equipment.

"These will help with the sensitivity and stop wrapping them with bandages!" 

"Well it doesn't seem the disease is progressing at a fast rate so hopefully by then we can get this under control for it not develop further. That's good new for you ok?" 

She looks at Ishi with a condescending look, the nurse leaves the room.

The nurse leaves examination room and holding the cold packs in his hands, he sets them down as he puts his shirt back on, still unbuttoned all the way,

 He grunts.

With a swift hand, pulls the curtains open, accidentally pulling the curtain for the next cot in the exam room and his eyes go wide as he sees there was a girl standing there behind the curtains. looking down onto Ishi's bare breast, her eyes go big as plates as she looks at them.

"Uh....sorry for interrupting, I'm gonna go now" The girl rushes out of the exam room and leaves running.

Dumbfounded he then realized what just happened and screams.

"What the hell just happened???!!!!!!" says this while covering his chest blushing with a late reaction.

Who was that girl he wondered in worried and shock, will she reveal my secret! His head was spinning scared to his secret being exposed. He quickly buttons his shirt and bandages them, rushes out of the nurse's office searching for the girl that saw his embarrassing secret.

"This will ruin my delinquent tough guy image!"

End of Chapter 1