Chapter 2 : Deal?

"Shit, shit, shit."

Ishi hurriedly runs after that girl, desperately looking for her to where she ran off too. Looking through the school corridor, harassing the other students to tell him if they've seen the girl, in which they fearfully responded no. He starts to panic as he runs madly around the school, making a lot of commotion as he continues to frantically looks for this mysterious girl.

How the hell did this happen, why was she in the same examination room as he? Wasn't Ms. Yami his nurse only right? All these questions ran into Ishi's head as he runs wondering what lies in his fate, now that another student has found out of his embarrassing secret.

He felt like giving up as he can't seem to locate to where this girl is. He looks around 360° to see where this long black haired pig tail girl was among the sea of high school students. In his defeat he decided to head back to what was left of class, then suddenly by some chance a long black hair catches his eye at the end of the corridor heading up towards the roof, he quickly turns around and sees it was her!

"The gods are on my favor today" he hurriedly runs toward the corridor to the rooftop. His heart beating fast, feeling like it was beating like a drum on his chest hoping his secret could be saved after all.

"Hey you! wait, stop right there!"

He burst through the door at the rooftops and sees the girl at the edge of the railings resting her elbows on the rails, as she looks to the distance, she quickly turns around, catching her attention from his explosive entrance.

"Well, well, well, what do i have here? A school roach has found its way to the surface?"

The mysterious black haired, pig tailed girl, smirks at Ishi, seeing him in his dishevel state. She was lean, and thin tall girl, with a tidy kept uniform. Standing in confident stand. He tries to catch his breath, gasping for air from the running.

"Ok...cut the crap....what do you want?" He gasped.

"What ever do you mean?" She plays off dumbly as if not knowing what he was talking about.

"I know you saw...."

She smiles a rather sly smile.

"Oh you mean our tough guy notorious delinquent of our school, has a pair of bitch tits and quite large too, so to say?" she smirks as she looks at his chest. He blushes red.

"Hey! thats really none of your business!"

"I think it is my business now, if you don't want this juicy little info to leak"

He looks in disgust and fear hearing this, frustrated how she has him in her grasp with this knowledge. Blackmailed.

"Just think what all the other students and teacher will think once they know about your girl parts." she sarcastically says this in amusement.

Enraged hearing her call him a girl! Him! the top delinquent among the other delinquents in the school.

"Now you listen here bitch!"

"I believe you are my bitch now." She smiles and says this happily with a tune.

"Arrghh"

As much he hated to admit it. She has him cornered. She can't beat her up, that would go againts everything that was decent. Reluctantly Ishi asks.

"What do you want from me?"

"Hah, what would I need from a lowly delinquent, do you have any idea who I am?"

"Who?"

"...what??!! Don't tell me you don't no?!!" Taken surprised.

"Am I supposed to?"

"Are you insulting me?"

He looks at her blankly.

"No...I really don't know.."

She composes herself, a bit irritated.

"Hah, nothing less I would expect from your kind. If you must know I am Himawari Nakamura. But you can address me as Momo"

"...Momo? That doesn't--"

"You shall call me MOMO!" she yelled loudly.

"Ok, ok. I'll call you Momo."

"Sigh. What do you want me to do Momo?" looking quite annoyed.

She giggles.

"Well, I guess there is something for you I guess, I could use for"

"What?" unamusingly.

"YOU" she points at him confidently

"Be my bodyguard!"

"Whaaattt????!!!

End of Chapter 2