"You might break her,Jennie reminded and I looked down.

"Sorry,"Rosé said knowing that I'm offended...

"How many days did I sleep?"I asked and they look at each other before Jennie speak.

"It's already August five Jisoo-yah,"

My brows curved,my mouth hanged open my expression twitched.

"W-why?!"I'm in full shock

"Yes,"They all said in chorus.
And I shook my head in full disbelief....I watched the veins in my arms...they have glowing purple contents in them.

"W-what happened to you girls? Where's Taehyung?! How about come back?!"My continuous questions made them look down.

"We haven't made a comeback...do you think we can have a comeback without you?!"Rosé concernedly said.

"About Taehyung... he's doing good in
his drama with Joy and the first episode is out fans are looking forward to it,"Jennie said making me look down...I know,it's just a drama but it make me so sad.

"Jennie!"Rosé chastised

"Why? Isn't it true?!"

"It's okay...."I said biting my lower lip.

"See? it's okay,"Jennie said smirking mockingly.She really have changed she's not the Jennie I used to know.
It somehow make a little hole in my heart.

"Well Rosé got a lot of covers,but only a few blinks checked for that,"Lisa said,what will happen to us then?!

"We need a comeback,"I said determinately.

"Yes,so get well soon Jisoo unnie,"Lisa and Rosé both said.

"Tsss even if you get well,our chance to have a comeback is just piece of dust,I think this entertainment will bankrupt soon,"Jennie said meanly,her words are offensive and blunt but I know she states the truth.

"Jennie stop speaking if you won't say anything good!"Rosé said and Jennie just smirked before heading out.

Jane's pov:

"You're doing good Ji-hyun,"Miyeon said when the human samples died just with my single release of smoke.

"Mom is amazed with me now,I can do a lot with my smokes,unlike before I'm such a weakling Thanks Miyeon,"I smiled and the humans all turned into powders.

"Anything for my cousin...but you know what...I don't know what's with you I sense that your powers of something more it can't secrete... It's the first time to happen within the history of purple witches,"Miyeon said as she gave me a confused look.

"You have told me that Kim Jisoo is the chosen one who will fight the dark force,but we didn't know who is the representative of the dark side...I have the feeling that it's you,"she said making my heart beat accelerate...

"That's stupid,how could it even become me?! If it's me I'm no match to Jisoo I admit it based on mom's purple projection she really excelled a lot,"I said and made my purple smokes explode.

"Who knows my dear?... Your mom have the Black book right? Where everything about Wicka is written especially the wicka spells and she also have the red book which Woklama owned... You're mother is amazing that she stole the red book of history she just need the Golden book and the white book,"Miyeon said.

"There's a white book?!"I gasped
"Yes,if the Golden book contains maps and really powerful incantations The white book is where the prophecy is written,and those four books are the key to open the dark world,"Miyeon explained.

"So why did she make Jisoo get the Golden book...if they don't have the White book yet?!"I asked.

"Tsss you're mother is stupid she wants to tame Jisoo maybe to make Jisoo's situation worse,it's impossible to tame the i one,"Miyeon smirked...

"Wait if mom owned the black book,Woklama owned the red book,Sana owned the Golden book then who have the white book?!"I blurted in confusion.

"I do,"Miyeon said making my eyes both wide.

"But I'm kidding,"She laughed making me blow purple smokes to her and mess her hair.

"Yah!"Miyeon still laugh

Purple smokes suddenly appear revealing Eomma.

"Hmm I see you're quite improving Ji-hyunie hmm? Jisoo is awake and hahaha she looks
like a skeleton but she will be purple coated externally just in a few days...and our powderism will succeed,"Eomma laughed making Miyeon roll her eyes.

"She's the chosen one,you guys are stupid,"Miyeon said as purple smokes make her float.

"Shut up you're just a kid Miyeon! I'm scared the prophecy will happen it will erase us purple witches,so I'm doing this to stop the prophecy and to make me stronger!"Mom defended herself.

"It's a prophecy and powderism couldn't stop it,"Miyeon said and started to make food appear in her hands.

"Shit... I'm sure my co-members are looking for me,Soyeon is being suspicious she must not know bye stupidies,"she said before blue violet smokes wrapped her... Whatever.

Jisoo's pov:

It's been a week since I woke up and I got some flesh...I make sure to myself I ate properly and heal myself somehow with my pink powers...

I went on the bathroom locking the door...and I took off my clothes... preparing for a bath...I stared on my thin self and sighed If only I didn't gave myself to him this won't happen.

My gaze dropped in one corner of my left foot...why is my skin color purple?! And in a very bright purple color it's not a paint... it's natural!

Maybe it's just a bruise and it will heal soon.

I suddenly feel a weird sensation in that part of my leg...and the purple spreaded a little...don't tell me...this purple will spread in my whole body?

I bursted into tears...no... this could not happen.