"and oh you know, Jane and I aren't even dating anymore, these things happen though you know, nothing last forever," Diana and Tony came to his side, trying to get him back to his seat. Thor lightly pushed them away, refusing.

"I'm not done yet, the only thing permanent in life is impermanence."

Tony clapped, trying to make him feel better. "Awesome. Eggs? Breakfast?"

"No. I'd like a Bloody Mary." Thor spoke, backing down to his seat.

     AS THEY SAT down at the dining table eating Chinese food, Rocket informed the group on the power stone. "Quill said he stole the Power Stone from Morag."

"Is that a person?" Asked Banner, eating Ben and Jerry's ice cream.

"Morag's a planet. Quill was a person." Rocket explained, and Scott's eyes lit up.

"A planet? Like in outer space?" He asked, as Diana handed him the fried rice.

"Oh, look. It's like a little puppy, all happy and everything." Rocket began to put on a puppy voice. "Do you wanna go to space? You wanna go to space, puppy? I'll get you to space." Scott rolled his eyes, returning to eating his food.

     "HOW'D YOU guys end up with the power stone anyways?" Diana asked Rocket as she read over her notes on the stones.

"It's a looong story, a dance off to save the galaxy and whatever, where the stone ended up with the Nova Corps." Rocket explained, and Diana was taken back for a moment at his words.

"Dance off to save the galaxy?" She asked, smiling up at the Raccoon who stood on the table to see the screen.

"Yea-ha. Quill may be an idiot, but that was a smart move." Rocket sighed, thinking back to the day he thought he had lost Groot.

"What happened?" She asked, placing the notepad down, now fully invested in his story.

"This Kree guy, Ronan, tried to use the stone to destroy Xander. It was teamwork really-- Quill distracted him, and so Drax and I were ready in time to destroy his rod."  Rocket explained the story, like he was reliving the moment himself. 

"Quill caught the stone in his bare hand and the power nearly killed him..."

"And then what?" Diana asked, resting her chin on her hand.

"We just sort of came together and joined hands to help with the burden of the Stone's power, gaining control over it."

"And it worked?" Diana seemed shocked.

"Sure as hell worked!" Rocket exclaimed, jumping down from the table.

     "FIVE YEARS AGO, we lost. All of us. We lost friends... We lost family... We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stones, get them back." Steve began with his team speech, his words quickly continued by Diana.

"Tony and Scott, you guys got the space stone, Cap and I got the mind stone. Banner, you're good for the time stone?" Banner nodded at Diana's words, and so she continued. "Thor and Rocket on the reality stone, Nebula and Rhodey for the power stone, and finally... Nat and Clint for the soul stone. Any objections? Any second thoughts? Speak now." She asked, and hearing the silence, upon which zero jokes were made, she knew this was now and or never; life or death.

"One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. But it doesn't mean we should know what to expect. You fall? You get back up. You miss your shot? You try again. This isn't just for us, this for everybody in the galaxy. We get those stones. Whatever it takes." She nodded, and everybody made fists, placing them in the circle like a team.