Breaking the Fourth Wall

WandaVision - Chapter Five: Breaking the Fourth Wall

A/N: This is inspired by a Wonder Woman comic. The storyline I've created here is based off of a comic book storyline which is really cool <3 Kinda a short one but I didn't wanna leave it on last chapter for another month or something.

 The storyline I've created here is based off of a comic book storyline which is really cool <3 Kinda a short one but I didn't wanna leave it on last chapter for another month or something

Face against the cold, damp grass, her eyes opened. She blinked, attempting to rid the blur in her sight. Her head felt heavy. Too heavy. She almost contemplated just shutting her eyes again, but the distant music drew her back to reality. 

Sitting herself up, she stared off into the distance where a circus appeared. That hadn't been there before. 

Before... What had happened before?

Steve. Oh gods, Steve. She had seen him and she was so close. So close. She clenched her fist in the dirt, her head pounding. Diana released her fist upon noticing a familiar figure that stood afar.

Vision...?

"Don't look at him, look at me." A voice spoke from behind her. Diana gasped, turning around to see a sinister looking woman in a dark purple turtleneck. 

"Agnes?" She recognized the woman.

"Oh God, you look disgusting." Agnes commented, glancing down at Diana. She was in her original armor covered in dirt, with lines on her arms and legs stained green from the grass. Bits of straw were stuck in her once shiny hair, and the face that was once so pristine and beautiful now looked drained and broken. 

"What are you doing here?" Diana asked, ignoring the rude woman's comment. Agnes smirked, reaching out her hand to Diana. She hesitated to take her hand.

"I don't bite." Agnes scoffed, rolling her eyes. Diana ignored her hand, standing up herself.

"You're making this more difficult than it should be, Diana." Agnes smiled fakely, waving her fingers. Diana's wrists were immediately forced themselves together as a purple mist wrapped around them. 

"The name's Agatha Harkness." She said, reaching out her hand. Diana's body came to a jolt as she was frozen in Agatha's magic. She felt herself move unwillingly as Agatha turned and began to walk back in the direction of the houses.

"You're quite an interesting character, Diana Prince. I actually pinned you down the moment you came here." She laughed to herself. "And all you needed to let your guard down was a ghost from the past." She gasped, stopping for a moment and turning to look at Diana.

"Oops. Too soon?" She smirked, turning back around as she neared her house. Diana gritted her teeth, coming to realization of who exactly was the overarching figure beyond her and Wanda.

"So when he said he wasn't spying for her he meant-" Agatha cut her off.

"-Me of course. I knew if I were in complete control of his mind you wouldn't have believed it for a second. Yet given the will to think for himself, you still didn't believe it. Now that's talent!" She rambled on, dragging Diana over her lawn. "We're almost there." She grinned, opening her basement from outside and throwing Diana inside with her magic.