Leah

I didn't know if I wanted to end my situation with Brandon cause I want him. My circle was created for me to express myself sexually . I have a itch I can't scratch with one partner I love women and I love men even more . If I could have it my way I'd have a husband and a wife . I happen to fall for Justin before being able to have my fun the way I wanted to so now I'm here with regret . Justin couldn't give me what women give and the woman couldn't give what he could . I wanted the best of both worlds how's that hard? My husband didn't deserve this but I could never tell him what I'm doing . I think about sex and I always want it and with my partners . It was like my flavors of the week and I need it . Justin got in bed behind me and held me and I rolled my eyes. He needs to go back out at this point I'm over it and him . "Leah I love you .." he said kissing my neck "Yeah , love you" I said frowning and deciding to go to sleep .

Next morning ..

"Leah !" Justin yelled as I slid into my red bottoms "I'm coming!" I yelled heading downstairs to drop him off to the airport then I'm on a mission. "I'm ready , stop yelling" I said grabbing my bag and dropping my phone in it before he grabs my waist "Baby I'm sorry about last night . I love you" he said before kissing me "I love you too" I said smiling at him and flipping my hair . My hair was curly and flowing down my back my red dress was hugging my curves I knew Justin wanted me. He eyed my breast as they sat up for him . " let's go Justin " I said as we head for the car . After getting coffee we headed for the airport . We said our goodbyes and love you's before departing. As I headed to work I received an unexpected call from someone "hello?" I answered "hi are you busy?" I smirked before responding " Not really why ?" I replied " Come over we need to talk" they said before hanging up and I decided a detour wouldn't hurt .

-

Jonathan

I've been making business plans and deals for Leah and I to expand and get some more coin . Girls just wanna have fun and it starts with getting a bag . I called Michelle but the bitch didn't answer , she has a connect with a hair vendor and I'm looking to start a business with her also with Leah as co owner but we haven't had time to discuss this , even though they aren't talking I know these ladies won't miss a beat when it comes to securing a bag . I thought a lot about josh and where we could've been but it's clear he's not man enough but real with himself so I'm moving on . " Good morning !" I said as I headed to Leah's office . She's not here so I decided to text her asking her where she is and began to make some calls about our second store . I'll always be Leah's friend and she'll always be my rib and better half . We grew up together and I support her , things get tough but I got her forever. " Hello it's Jonathan I was calling about the renovations" I said " Hi they are moving along great ! I need a few signatures from you and Aleah can you come by this afternoon?" He asked "Yes I can thank you" I said before we disconnected the call . " Hey" someone said and I looked up . "What are you doing here?" I asked "I'm looking for her , where is she ?" and I shook my head .

Michelle

I kissed her lips and moved down her body her eyes glued on me anxiously awaiting for me to kiss her down below but I figured I'd tease . She bit her lip and I gripped her legs before burying my head between her legs and she moaned instantly. Running her finger through my hair she arched her back and I proceeded to please her . I missed this and her , she's intoxicating to me her moans and all she's a vibe . She moaned loud ready to cum for me and when she did I cleaned her with my tongue . Leah was always sweet and ready and that's what I liked . I couldn't help my urge to want her and be with her . I shouldn't have been creeping with her but why not ? She was mine first ...

Leah

I smiled looking at Michelle and I couldn't help but stare. I know I'm cheating and it's wrong but at the same time I have what I want and I'm living it . It's not my truth but sort of , maybe? I don't know nor care . Justin isn't open minded to the possibilities , I never asked or spoke my feelings on this but I know he wouldn't agree to it. Just think , a marriage or relationship with whom you love deeply but you're able to see another partner for strictly sex here and there . That's a fantasy worth living out . Be honest enough to say , "Baby I'm going to see whomever the partner is" and just do it . No sneaking , no lies but you are only subjected to that relationship and one partner not multiple. That's definitely fun in my book , we're young and you can't help but think and wonder . "Leah ? You coming ?" Michelle asked snapping me out of my thoughts "Yeah" I said heading to the shower with her. " Leah I need to tell you something" Michelle said and I looked at her "What?" I said and she looked nervous " Please don't be upset .." she said

To be continued