Drifting Waves

Leah

"Yesss dadddyy!" I moaned as Justin fucked me missionary style with his head snuggled in my neck . He was stroking in and out of me and I was gushing . I couldn't stop thinking about Brandon even with me almost at my peak with Justin . "Ooou yesss!" I yelled as he sped up fucking me harder . Feeling him inside me right now was the best feeling I was so horny and he was definitely working me out. We've been at it for an hour and I was cuming for the second time. "Fuck" I moaned cuming all on him and he was immediately after releasing in me. He attack my lips kissing me and I rolled us over "again? Please" I asked "Baby I gotta get to work , tonight I'll make it up it's a big meeting today" he said and I moved to let him shower . Fuck it , I'll please myself

Michelle

Jonathan and I were having breakfast when we received a message from Aleah stating she wouldn't be in today and assignments for us both . "She's really avoiding us right now" he said and I nodded "At this point I'm over it ." I said and Jonathan went back to discussing his man . "I'm feeling like he's cheating but I mean if he is , he can have the nigga I mean really!" He said and I laughed "He's probably not cheating . How come that's the first thing you say ?!" I asked as we paid and left the restaurant. "Cause if he ain't dropping no dick off then he's dropping it somewhere. You gotta check these niggas boo!" He said and I agreed even though guys weren't my speed . " I'm not into all that but I agree check your spouse when shits going crazy " and he applied lip gloss "I'll catch a new boo before I chase him" he said getting into the car as we headed for the store .

Brandon

"Room Service!" a lady yelled from the other side of my door and I got up to answer it "Thanks" I said smiling making the lady blush and I shut the door getting ready to eat my food . Once I started eating I got a FaceTime from Leah "Morning ma" I answered "Good morning" she said in her car "What you got going?" I asked "I'm getting my keys to my condo today" she said smiling "Trouble in paradise?" I asked eating "Of course not , I brought it a little minute ago" she said "Oh yeah? You ditching Justin ?" I joked "No , just for when I need my space . What are you eating?" She asked "Steak and eggs , want a bite?" I asked "No I don't" she answered smartly " You got a slick ass mouth" I said making her laugh " Are you in a hotel?" She asked " Yeah I'm a grown ass man I ain't staying at my moms crib plus I got business" I said "What kind of business? And you shouldn't be in a hotel" she said " Don't worry about it ma" I said and she frowned Before getting out the car . "You so cute when you frown" I teased and she blushed laughing "What you want to do today?" I asked her "I don't know , surprise me" she said "Bet , I'll call you later ma" I said and we hung up. I had a idea of what we could do today and I figured she'd like it herself . After eating I went to clean up and hit the streets I had some business to handle .

-

"What's up boss?" A kid named Shawn asked as I walked into the warehouse that was in the off skirts of town. "Nothing Where's Josh?" I asked and he pointed and I nodded heading that way . " Well well here we are again josh , where's my fucking money?!" I yelled "I got it , I got it tonight I'll bring it by the spot ALL of it" He said quickly "See Josh I gave you a chance to handle shit here for a min but you fucking up and fucking with me . 10:00 you better be dropping off my whole mil or else you done ! And to be sure you understand cole will assist you on the hunt" I said and he nodded nervously "Get the fuck out my face !" I snapped at them both and Cole smirked . " I'm here to make sure this weight gets moved correctly ! Do what the fuck needs to be done or I'll show you exactly who I am!" I yelled before barking orders to everyone .