Troubled Sea's

Trina

I knew Aleah would be meeting with Camille because she was panicking, she didn't know what I knew yet and that was the best part. I figured I'd reveal it all at once and convince Leah to get a real woman as myself . When Leah and I disconnected the call I was just down the road. I pulled up to the bistro and saw them sitting Leah looks amazing and cami looks like a mutt trotting behind her . They seem to be in deep conversation I'd hate to interrupt. I got out of my car and headed towards the ladies "Hi Beautiful" I said to Leah hugging her "Hi Trina" she said as cami mugged me "Camille.." I mugged back "Trina" she replied dryly "Are you joining us?" Cami asked " As a matter of fact I am , don't worry this will only take a second. Leah , I'm not concerned with cami or her secrets however I think you should allow me to explore your fantasies instead of a liar that isn't sure of who she is" I said throwing shade and Leah rolled her eyes "I'm not picking between you too, I'm late anyway . Y'all have a great day" she said dismissively before strutting away . "See what you've done? She doesn't want you" cami said "After the juice I have for her she most certainly want you , I'll catch her once I get rid of you" I said taking a seat "Cami you and I are so much alike but so different" I continued "We are nothing alike Trina , you're a whore looking for a come up that you'll never get . You try to play innocent but you are a no good bitch and I was there for you !" She exclaimed "You're the one that's playing innocent Cami baby , You're fucking Trey behind Leah's back and I can't wait until this information is delivered. Leah's a sucker for some bomb ass sex and I'll be ready to give her just that" I said standing as Cami watched me like she wanted to kill me . "Watch our you sneaky bitch" I said before walking to my car leaving her speechless. I have only sparked some fire I was ready to play with . After seeing her face I was fully satisfied because I'll be relaxing while she's trying to find every way out of it . Cami is sad and stupid to love someone that'll never love her back but hey the sex is amazing.

Cami

I called trey at least 30 times and he didn't answer a single call . I needed answers now! I decided to drive by his house and he wasn't even there . I was panicking I couldn't tell Leah what I've done , I needed her and this will end us for sure. I just wanted to know what gave him the fucking right to expose me that way . I'm tripping , I must be because I can't think straight. I decided to just go home and try to relax . It's getting late and I need a drink . I had more wedding planning to do and I needed to focus on that I've been putting personal before business and that's my mistake . I tried to call Leah , I needed to know if Trina had gotten to her or not .

Leah

"Jonathan I'm telling you the shit was annoying , I'm really wanting to just cut all my ties with these women !" I said as we sat in my office "Babe listen you have to block these bitches the beef with them won't affect you . Pay attention to Justin and his needs" he said "I have a secret ... I've had sex with khloe and I'm not having Justin's baby right now" I said "WHAT?! Leah don't do this again to this man you've done enough damage" he said and I sighed "I know I just slipped with her , and I never wanted a baby with Justin at least not this early I have much more I want to do" I said "Leah you will turn your paradise upside down if any of this gets out you know this right ? Please don't ruin your life for this thing you can't escape, get some help to get it under control" he said before getting up to leave "Goodnight babes ! See you tomorrow" he said leaving . I decided to stay a while and just think about what he said plus I had to check on some orders . Few mins later my phone rung Cami I decided to answer it "Hey , if this is about earlier I don't wanna hear it" I said and she sighed "No I just wanted to check on you , on us also" she said "It's no more us cami and I'm fine , Goodnight" I said before hanging up .