Love Or Lust ?

Justin

I can't lie I was tired of pleasing myself to Leah's pictures and I needed her touch . I laid in the hotel bed awake and lonely . I decided to Call Leah but I didn't get an answer . I got out of bed and I went to shower before my meeting but I definitely needed a cup of coffee , I was up all night frustrated for Leah . Once I finished showering I received a call from my mother "Hello?" I answered "Hi son , I was calling to check on you" she said "I'm fine , how are you?" I asked "I'm well , Leah didn't call or stop by since you left . I don't like to ask but I need a few things" she said and I was concerned but also annoyed with Leah " I'll handle it don't worry and I'll be home soon" I said into the phone before we exchanged love yous and what not . I called Leah again and to my surprise she answered " Morning" she said " Morning , want to explain why you have been out of reach ? Why you haven't been to my mom's or even called her? You know she won't bother me here unless she really need something." I said " Baby I've been kind of busy . I'll send Michelle by to help her with whatever she needs" she said " Michelle?! You gone send your assistant to my mom?! Are you fucking crazy" I yelled " I'll be over there to her soon ok Justin? Bye" she said and she disconnected the call. I was slightly pissed , I needed to get back home because I don't know what's her deal but I was damn sure going to find out .

Leah

I woke up to Khloe eating my kitty and I loved it . I arched my back as she licked and sucked on me " Ooou" I moaned moving my hips a little and she continued looking up at me and bit my lip I wanted to cum hard . I played with my nipples letting her feast on me as I moaned out for her not to stop and a few minutes later I was cuming. " Fuck" I moaned and she smiled " Good morning" she said " Good morning to you" I said and Justin called I ignored the call telling Khloe I'll see her later and he called again. " Morning" I answered " Morning , want to explain why you have been out of reach ? Why you haven't been to my mom's or even called her? You know she won't bother me here unless she really need something." He said " Baby I've been kind of busy . I'll send Michelle by to help her with whatever she needs" i said " Michelle?! You gone send your assistant to my mom?! Are you fucking crazy" he yelled and I rolled my eyes " I'll be over there to her soon ok Justin? Bye" i said and i disconnected the call. I don't want to fight with him , I want him next to me but I wasn't in the business of dealing with all of that today . He's doing all of this for nothing whatever she wants I'll soon find out .

Brandon

I drove to my mom house with a clear mind , she called saying she wanted to talk . As I drove up I got a text from leah " I miss you , call me💦" I smirked before locking my phone and heading inside . " Ma?! Wassup ?" I yelled walking into the house " Stop yelling!" She yelled from her living room as I walked inside . " Hey son , how are you?" She said as I took a seat " I'm cool how are you ?" I said sitting back getting comfortable " Well I was fine until I heard from a little birdie that you are messing around with Leah !" She said " Whaat?" I said a little shocked " That's what you doing Brandon ? She's married !" She fussed throwing a pillow " Ma I'm not" I said laughing " Brandon I raised you better ! Respect that marriage despite how you feel" she said sternly . " Ma with all due respect , we grown and she's not respecting it she wants me and I always had love for her . I'll leave her alone but she won't leave me alone ." I said and she shook her head . " I'll talk to her myself or her mother , this is ridiculous!" She said before dismissing me . Moms always tripping and in my business but I'm good . I told her I loved her and I left I had new business to handle . I hopped in my car and called Leah . " Hello ?" She answers " You miss me? Prove it ma I miss you too" I said and she giggled before sending me an address to meet her .