Gangdong-Gu: Day 3

(Hyung-won pov)

"Boss!" One of my men yells out as he barges into my office.

"What is it?"

"Y-your not going to like this. L-Lisa, the leader of Blinks, her group manage to beat our men," he said.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"H-her small team, somehow manage to take out our men..." I could feel the anger in me start to boil and rise up from the pit of my stomach. I could feel my eyes turning red as my hands tighten. 

"HOW COULD THOSE SONS OF B*TCHES LET THAT SEXY B*TCH WIN?! THOSE B*TCHES HAD ONE F*CKING JOB TO DO...GOD DAMN IT!"

"U-uhhhh b-boss...."

"WHAT?!" I yelled at the man in front of me making him flinch.

"There's something else...something that's very important."

"What is it?" I said as I could my anger start to go back down.

"T-the blinks left a -message but  I don't think it's just the blinks." He said as he drops an envelope on my table. I quickly open the letter and began to read.

________________________

Were all coming for you~

See you soon uncle, I can't wait for our little family reunion

Love, your nephew,

-Jeon

_________________________

"Boss...are you okay?" That f*cing kid is still alive?! Sh*t. If he's anything like his god damn parents...that kid could f*cking kill me...Myung-Dae said that Jackson probably got killed since he's not back by now. 

"Sh*t." I cursed. "Bring Myung-Dae and Ji-hun to me, we need to talk...NOW!" I bark at my men making him quickly bow and leave the room. This sh*t might just be a little fun.

(Meanwhile)

(Jungkook pov)

Jimin grinds his hips down on my clothed cock as we made out wildly. "Jimin...baby~" I groaned out. "I-I suggest you stop i-if you still want to be able to walk and if you don't want to get pergeant~," I told him. Jimin stops grinding his hips. "What's gotten you so rallied up?" I ask him.

"Saw you in the shooting gallery..." he said.

"Oh~, My baby thinks I look hot while I'm shooting?"

"Jungkook~," he said grinding his hips again.

"No, Jimin~," I said as I held his hips tightly.

"Not fair...the one time I wanna do it and we can't~," he said pouting making me laugh.

"Sorry baby~" I kiss his pouted lips softly. "Soon, I promise."

"By soon, you mean after we kill Hyung-won, right?"

"Yeah. Only a few more weeks before we launch our attack on him."

"F-fine." Jimin get's off my lap and looks at the papers I had in my hand.

"Where's Wonho? I need to talk to him."

"I think he's sparing with Yoongi hyung."

"Can you go get him, babe? I need to know if his friend agreed to team up with us."

"Sure." As Jimin makes his way out of my room, I can't help but stare at his perfect peach a**. God, if we weren't about to go up against my evil uncle in a couple of weeks, I would be f*cking him so hard until every wall in this room was covered with our cum. Nearly seconds later Wonho walks into my office.