Wonder What It Feels Like?

(Author/third pov)

Jimin woke up in Jungkook's arms. Flashbacks of the fun night he had with the members came back into his head along with having sex with Jungkook after they had left the party. Jimin looks at his lover for a while before touching his beautiful sleeping face. Jimin really did love Jungkook after all he saved him and now things are going to get difficult but he's ready and with Jungkook and the others he knows he can do anything. He kisses Jungkook's pink lips before getting up and going to shower.

(15 minutes later)

Jimin got out of the shower and dried his wet black hair. He slips into some clothes before going to wake up his sleeping boyfriend. "Jungkook-ah? Wake up, baby." Jimin said softly as he shook him. Jungkkook just groaned. "Jungkook get up." Jimin groaned.

"5 more minutes~"

"Fine, but I'm not kissing you at all today and you're not allowed to smack my a-" before Jimin could even finish his sentence Jungkook bolted up. Jimin smirk in success.

"Baby, why would you say that?!" Jimin couldn't help but laugh.

"At least I got you up~"

"Still..."

"Go take a shower. I'll be downstairs eating breakfast with the others." Jimin was about to get up but before he could Jungkook grab his hand.

"You covered up the hickeys," Jungkook said.

"Yes, I did. Jungkook, I can't and I'm not going to continue walking around with exposed hickeys that you left on me. Why do even insist that I do?" Jimin asks.

"It shows everyone that you belong to me," Jungkook said.

"Baby, everyone already knows I belong to you," Jimin said touching his lovers face softly.

"Jackson didn't..." 

"Kookie, he was working for your uncle and plus I think he was a little bit psychotic even so I held my ground against and if anyone else tries anything, I can protect myself. Trust me, baby." Jungkook let out a sigh before placing a gentle kiss on Jimin's forehead.

"I love you, baby," Jungkook said.

"I love you too, kookie. Now go get ready." Jimin said before leaving.

(Timeskip)

After everyone had eaten. Wonho, Jimin, Jungkook, Namjoon, Jay, Hoseok, Lisa, Taehyung, and Yoongi got back to work on the plan to attack Hyung-won. "Rember that circle and attack plan? The plan is that one group attacks Hyung-won men, while another group comes out from behind them and attack. Since they're right on the outskirts of Hanam so this shouldn't be too hard. We can't let them escape." Jimin explained.

"Most of Hyung-won supplies are in Hanam which is why it's very important that we get Hanam under our control," Wonho said.

"We can raid him of supplies while were there too. That's gonna help us a lot." Yoongi said.

"Lisa, why don't you lead the attack on Hanam?" Jungkook asks.

"I would be happy to." Lisa said smiling.

"Now that we have that figured out, Hangag (Han river for short) river is one of the many ways Hyung-won and his men can escape if they chose too," Jimin said.

"We need to kill them before they get to the river?" Hoseok ask.

"Not necessarily. We just need to stop them before they even come close to the river." Jay said. 

"If we let too many of them go then they'll just reform and come back at us harder. The most important thing is to kill Hyung-won." Namjoon explained.