Sadness (pt.2)

(Jungkook pov)

Jimin walks out of my office and immediately a hard pang hit my chest. Why the hell did I yell at him? Why did I say he's a weak b*tch when really he's one of the strongest people I know?! I'm so f*cking stress. Crystal comes in like she's a stripper or something. "I heard you call for me Jungkook~," she said in a flirty tone but I just rolled my eyes. Honestly, I f*cking hate her. If she was nothing more than a useless b*tch I would have killed her long time ago but she has connections through the government which we need to help us find my uncle which also means letting her sometimes hug my arm and flirt with me so that way she will give me the information. If I don't she'll start playing a really stupid childish game where she doesn't tell me until I let her do what she wants. 

"I only needed to you to contact that guy we talk about earlier that's all," I said. I look back at my papers in front of me but then I felt Crystal's hands rubbing my shoulders.

"Are you sure? I can help you in other ways too~" she said. At this point, I have had enough of her bullsh*t. I push Crystal off of me causing her to fall down her flat a**.

"Crystal I don't know how many more f*cking times I have to tell you this but I'M NOT INTERESTED IN YOU! SO F*CK OFF!" I yelled and walk out of my office. I can't be near her right now if I am I might end up chocking her to death and cutting out all her f*cking organs." I walk into the living room and saw mostly everyone chilling minus Jimin, Jin hyung, and Namjoon hyung. I was sure that Namjoon was with Jin hyung but Jimin was mostly on my mind. "Hey guys, where's Jimin?" I ask.

"Uh, I think he's in the garden," Taehyung said.

"In the garden? Why?" I ask.

"We don't know. We went to the store a while ago to pick up some stuff for Jin hyung and Jimin ask if we could get him some flowers and candles. When we got back he took the flowers and candles, said thank you, and made his way to the garden." Hoseok hyung explained.

"Okay, thanks, guys." I walk over to the screen door leading to the garden and saw Jimin down on his knees...praying? The flowers were in front of him and there was a candle at the bottom of the flowers and one at the head too. I was about to call his name but suddenly he started to talk.

"Hey mom, hi sis," he said. He's talking to his mother and sister? "Listen I know today is your memorial and I'm really sorry I couldn't visit your graves this year like always as you can see this year is very different." OH, SH*T TODAYS JIMIN'S MOM AND LITTLE SISTERS MEMORIAL! That was what he was trying to tell me earlier!

"F*ck, I mess up, big time," I say to myself making sure he doesn't hear me. 

"Mom I know you probably don't approve of this life-style but this is...just the way things work out in the end. A-anyway...I hope you two still like these flowers and candles. Um...I met someone. His name is Jungkook, I wanted to introduce you guys to him today but he's...busy. For the first time, he yelled at me and if I'm being honest he almost reminded me of...him."

"D-dad." My eyes widen in shock at what I just hurried.

"Y'know when he yells BUT I know Jungkook isn't that type of person. It was my fault in the end. I should have been more understanding and I shouldn't have bothered him. I was being too needy and too greedy." No, Jimin...you weren't being greedy or needy...I'm just a bad boyfriend! " I miss both of you very much," he said. "I-I'm s-sorry." Jimin's voice became very soft and broken, I knew he was crying. "I'm so so so sorry! I-it s-should have been me...not you two! I'm sorry!" Jimin cried. "I-I w-wanted to t-tell you guys s-something..." Jimin's voice was still soft and broken. "A-as you know t-tomorrow is my birthday...n-no one knows though a-and I've d-deiced o-on what I wanted. I-I...I want to be with you and sis, mom. I'm going to kill myself tomorrow." he said. I couldn't believe what I had just heard. What the f*ck?! NO! Jimin can't...before I could even really prosses my thoughs Jimin starts talking again. "I think b-before I was just too scared b-but I'm ready now. I-I have nothing left h-here for me. J-Jungkook doesn't love m-me anymore and I-I still need y-your forgiveness s-since...s-since both of you died and I didn't!" Jimin started to cry again. Harder this time. He thinks...I don't love him anymore...sh*t. I'm such a f*cking d*ck. "I-I'm so sorry guys...I-I should have died! I-If I w-would have died...you two m-might have b-been able to live happily with dad o-or one of you might have l-lived. I'm s-so sorry. It's my fault! B-but...I-I'm coming...t-this year I-I'm strong enough t-to do it. I-I'm coming to you two." Jimin started to sniffle. "T-the flames a-are getting dull...I-I guess t-that means that you two have t-to get b-back to heaven a-and can't stay with m-me anymore b-but...I'll see you two soon. I love you both." Jimin said before putting out the candles. What should I do? Damn it, THINK JUNGKOOK THINK! "Oh shoot!" I hear Jimin said as he's taking up the candles and drying his face. "T-there starting to bleed through again. D-damn...I was sure I did it right this time." Bleedthrough? 

HE'S BEEN CUTTING! HE PROMISE ME HE WOULDN'T! WHY? HOW BAD IS IT THAT HE'S BLEEDING THROUGH?! F*CK! I NEED TO THINK OF A WAY TO SHOW HIM HOW IMPORTANT HE IS! I'M NOT LETTING HIM DIE! I'm such a f*cking d*ck! shit! I didn't know today was his mother's and sisters memorial!!! and tomorrow's his birthday...I have to show him how much he f8cking means to me.