Kill Him

(Author/ third pov)

10:43 pm

The sound of feet hitting the hard wet cement plus hard and heavy breathing was the only thing that could be heard at this time of night. "Where do you think you're going?" Namjoon asks in a very low and deep voice. Fear was in the man's eyes but he quickly turned and tried to run the other way but he was stopped.

"Let's get this over with," Yoongi said.

"Yoongi's right," Hoseok said, and that was the last thing the man heard before everything went black.

9:48 am

"Today to men were killed in a small apartment. Police suspect their names were **** and ****. Police say they were killed late last night and said that they think it was a plan for these two men to die. That's it for now on, Seoul Community News will have more when we come back." Jimin turned off the t.v. He felt like Jungkook was behind all of this. Seeing blood always brought back painful memories to Jimin's mind.

"Jimin! Come help me with breakfast!" Jin called from the kitchen.

"Comin hyung!" Jimin replied before getting up and running alone to help him with breakfast. After they were done cooking, Jimin took breakfast to Jungkook because he was doing some criminal work and was "too busy" to eat. "Jungkook?" Jimin said and knocking on Jungkook's door and going inside his office. " I brought y-" Jimin was shocked. Jungkook had his shirt off and was doing push-ups.

"Oh, hey Jimin." He said before doing one more push-up and walking towards the smaller. Jimin's face was red he couldn't process anything.

"Um...I-I brought y-your breakfast," Jimin said putting down a tray of food on his work desk.

"Thanks," Jungkook said.

"No, problem," Jimin said. He was going to leave but Jungkook grabs his hand and held him back. "Is there something wrong boss?" Jungkook smirks a little.

"I told you, you can call me Jungkook."

"O-okay, Jungkook..."

"Meet me outside of my office door t 1:00."

"Okay," Jimin said and left his office.

(Timeskip)

(Jimin pov)

12:56 am

I walk down the stairs to Jungkook's office and waited outside for him. "You ready?" he said walking out of his office and looking at me. I just nodded my head. We went to the basement (the same place I was when I was tied up) and there I saw a man tied to a chair. His mouth was also tied up too.

"Jungkook, what the hell is going on?!" I ask. Jungkook walks over to the man and places his hands on his shoulders. 

"This man uses to work for me but he sold me out to the cops back in Busan. He's the reason why we had to move to Seoul. After we were gone he'd got rewarded 2 million dollars because he told the cops then he fuck whoever he wanted, and drank whatever he wanted. He lived like a king but...I did say that one day I would get him and now I have." Jungkook said and look at the guy. The look of fear painted in his eyes. Jungkook punches him in his eye. Then in his nose, breaking it, he broke the man's jaw and continued to punch him over and over again until the chair fell down. I wanted to stop him but I knew it wouldn't be a good idea to even try. Jungkook stops after completely jacking the man's face up. He picks up the chair off the ground and set it upright again. Tears streamed down the man's bloody and broken face. Jungkook breathes in and out before going over to a small table and picking up a gun. He loaded it. "I hate this man. Here, catch." Jungkook said before throwing the gun at me. I caught it and look at it. It felt so heavy. I look up at Jungkook with a shocked face.

"J-Jungkook..."

"Kill him," he said. I couldn't believe my ears. " Do it, Jimin." I walk closer to the man. My hands were shaking and my mind was blank. "Hoseok taught you how to use a gun, so use it just like he told you too. Kill him."

"I...I" Jungkook let out a sigh.

"You can kill him. He not just only sold us out but he also rapes and killed people. He's a dirty bastard and a criminal too. He had a wife and they were about to have a child but the moment he got that 2 million dollars, he killed her and their unb-" 

BANG!

Before Jungkook finishes his sentence I killed him with a bullet to the head. Something...took over me. I think it was the fact...how I knew what Jungkook was going to say if I had let him finish. I killed him because...this man was...a scumbag. He is a dirty disgusting cheat. How could he be so selfish and kill his wife and unborn kid?! That's mess up and that's why I killed him.

"Good job," Jungkook said. I quickly drop the gun and fall to my knees. I look at the lifeless body in front of me. I never thought...I would have the strength to kill someone.

"W-why...why?"

"It was your final test. Congratulations, you're now one of us." Jungkook said, he was about to leave the basement but I stop him.

"Wait! What are you going to do with his body?" I ask.

"I don't know. Ask Jay hyung. He usually gets ride of out personal victims body's." That was the last thing he said to me before leaving me down there.

(Timeskip)

It was now night time but I couldn't sleep. I just kept thinking about today over and over again. Suddenly there was a knock on my door. "Jimin...it's me Jin hyung. Can I come in?" he asked.

"Yes." Jin hyung walks in with a plate of food. "You didn't eat dinner today, so I know you must be starving." He said putting the plate on my night table.

"Thanks, hyung," I said and smiled weakly.

"Jimin...Jungkook told us what happened and I want you to know that it isn't easy killing someone for the first time. I know what it's like. I never thought I had the strength to kill someone, in fact, the first time I took a life I was scared of myself because...I killed...my dad. I couldn't believe it. So, if you need someone to hear you out, I'm here." Hearing Jin hyung says that made my head hurt. I couldn't keep it in anymore. I just started to cry. Hard. Jin hyung wraps his arms around me and comforts me.

"W-why hyung?! Why?! Why do you people do this?! why?!"

"We all have our reasons, Jimin. We all have a backstory," he said. I wipe my eyes and look up at him. 

"W-will you...t-tell me it? Maybe...i-if I know I could understand why you...you guys do s-such horrible a-and dangerous th-things."

"Of course."

Thank you for your love and support.💛💛💛