Plans & Hickeys

(Jungkook pov)

"WE'RE BACK!" I hear Taehyung yell. I got up out of my office and saw him and the others.

"Cool, how was your day out?" I ask.

"Great. I got clothes for Jimin." Taehyung said.

"Good. He's in his room. After everyone is done sorting things out, come to my office. I gotta talk to you guys about our next plans."

"Yes, boss." They all responded. I went back to my office to get everything set up.

(Timeskip)

Now that everyone is here, I can begin explaining what we're doing. " Okay, this is going to be a duo mission. There will be 2 teams. Team 1: Jimin, Me, Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung, and a few other men. We'll be Kidnapping and robbing Oh Sehun. I'll explain later. Team 2: Namjoon, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jay hyungs, plus 23 other men. You guys will be blowing up the police base right next to Sehun house.

"This guy must be really important if he has a police base right next to his house." Hoseok said.

"He is. He own 2 of Seoul's most expensive jewels. That Team 1 will be taking. The first one is called the Calico Saphire (don't judge me on my names, I tried.)

and the Sapphire Pearl crown

Plus he has a big safe filled with cash

Plus he has a big safe filled with cash. We need to rob that too." I told them.

"What's the plan?" Namjoon asks.

"Both teams will be attacking at the same time. I was thinking an ambush. We take out all guards and police officers, take the cash and the jewels then we get out of there. No deaths, at least not on our side."

"Sounds like a plan." Jay said.

"Good. We move tomorrow night, for now, everyone gets some rest." They all replied with a "yes, boss" and left my office.

(Jimin pov)

"Jimin I can't believe this going to be your first official mission with the team!" Taehyung cheered.

"I actually feel really scared and nervose. I'll be killing people now." I told him.

"I know what you mean Jimin. The first mission is always scary but your with the boss, he won't let you die now that your official apart of the team. He's not like that. So just take a deep breath and try to relax, remember don't hesitate." Hoseok tells me.

"Thanks, hyungs." We split up and all go to our rooms. Tomorrow is a big day. I'm so scared and so nervous but...I think I'll be fine after all I have Jungkook there too. I took a deep breath and decide to get ready for bed.

(Timeskip)

After I got ready for bed I remember what Jungkook told me earlier. I got up and went to his room. I took a deep breath before knocking lightly on the door. Why am I so nervose? "Come in." I heard him say. I took another deep breath and walk in only to see him in nothing more than a towel. "S-sorry!" I said quickly as I covered up my eyes and look away. Jungkook just chuckled. I couldn't get the image out of my mind. His rock hard abs and musicals with water droplets dripping down them, Oh god, why did I have to walk in at this time?!

"There's no reason to be shy, Jimin," Jungkook said. "You can look, you know," he said in a deep voice. I didn't know what to do so I just turned back around, uncover my eyes, and stared at the floor. I'm pretty sure Jungkook could see my pink colored cheeks. "So cute," he said.

"Um...w-why did y-you want me to come here?" I ask.

"No reason in particular," he says as he gets dress. "I want to talk about the mission with you." I look up and see that he had on sweat pants but his chest is still exposed.

"W-what about t-the mission?" I ask.

"Well, I don't want you to be nervous. I want you to stay calm and I also wanna make sure that your fine with all this."

"I am. I-I think I can do it." I told him. Jungkook was now in front of me making it a whole lot easier to see his abs and muscles.

"That's good. Another thing is Jin hyung is going to dye your hair one of these days so that your able to go outside with us and shop and whatever. You'll get to chose any color you want."

"O-okay." I said. I was avoiding all eye contact with Jungkook. I was mostly staring down at the floor and giving him small glances every once in a while.

"Last thing." He said. He suddenly picks me up over his shoulders.

"J-Jungkook!" I started to hit his back but not too hard and trying to get him to put me down but he just smacks my ass. Making me gasp. I was soon laying on his bed under him. "J-Jungkook..." I push against his chest but he just grab my hands and held them above my head.

"I love it when you call my name." He said before kissing me. I kiss him back with the same amount of passion. What is this feeling? Why is he doing this? Are we together? Am I just his toy? We pulled away from each other and just look into each others eyes.

"J-Jungkook..."

"Jimin..." he said back. "You don't any tattoos, right? Let me mark your body up with something else."

"W-what?"

"Hickeys and love bits." I blush hard at what he said. "Can I? I won't do it if you're not sure or if you don't want to." I thought for a while before lifting up my head to better expose my neck.

"Y-You can b-but be gentle, please."

"I will don't worry." I feel his lips and tongue on my neck. I feel his bit down making me let out soft moans and a few whimpers. He probably did about 5 or 6 on me. "You sound so beautiful Jimin and your look even more beautiful now." I blush at his words. Jungkook gets off of me and lets go of my hands. I sit up and look at him. I don't know what took over me but I pulled him close to me and started to suck and bite his neck giving him about 3 love bites and hickeys.

"G-goodnight," I said and quickly ran out of his room and back to mine.