Hanam Attack

(Author/third pov)

Jay and Hoseok's tongues swirled and twisted together in passion. Jay ran his hands up and down Hoseok's thigh while Hoseok tangled his hands in Jay's black hair. Jay stops for a moment but it was only to strip his lovers of his clothes. Hoseok didn't even try to cover himself up in front of his lovers' strong intimate gaze. Jay could see all of the sexy black ink that was on his cream skin. Jay licks his lips before attacking his neck. "Ah, Jay~" Hoseok moaned out in pleasure. Jay plastered red and purple Mark's on Hoseok's neck as he moved down to his nipples. Jay soon began sucking and swirling his tongue around the hard pink buds. "Ah, ah, ah, m-more~"

"You want more princess?" Jay asks loving the way his boyfriend sounds.

"Y-yes..." Hoseok cup Jay's face softly. "F*ck me, Jay, ~"

"F*ck baby..." Jay locks his lips with Hoseok's pink plum lips. He pulled away and pulled off his sweatpants and boxers before going back to kissing Hoseok.  Jay squeezes Hoseok's nudes ass causing him to moan out. Hoseok spread his legs just enough for his lover. "Already so needy...such an sl*t..."

"O-only for you~"

"Good. Cause I'll kill anyone who tries to take you away from me~" Jay said coldly before sucking on two of his fingers. He didn't waste any time shoving his fingers into his lover.

"AH!" Hoseok arches his back. "B-be c-careful..."

"Sorry baby. Is this your first time?" Hoseok nodded his head slowly in embarrassment. "No need to be embarrassed baby, I'm glad I get to be the one who takes your virginity," Jay said before bring his boyfriend into a passionate kiss.

"T-take me~"

"Oh, I will~"

(Timeskip)

(Author/third pov)

3:00 am

It was early morning now. A cool crisp wind blew softly as Lisa and her team were about to sneak into Hyung-won's base. "Team A comes in, I repeat Team A comes in..." Lisa spoke quietly into her earpiece.

"We hear you boss..." one of Lisa's subordinates said back.

"Good. You'll go in first. I want gun's blazing, got it?"

"Yes, ma'ma."

"Good. In 3, 2, 1, now!" The sound of gunshots and yelling could be heard immediately.  "Team A remember to push them out of the base. That where Team B will come in." Lisa said.  Lisa closed her eyes and Listen carefully. The sound of heavy footsteps was coming to her. "Get ready!" she told her team. "On my command, we shoot."  The sound of Hyung-won's men's footsteps grew louder as they ran away from Lisa's team a trying to escape the ambush. "NOW!" Lisa yelled and her team started firing shots at Hyung-won's men. They cam out of there hiding spot and started to fire more shots. Lisa knock someone out before shooting another guy in there head. Not a single scratch was on her body. 

(Lisa's pov)

I started to shoot more people as well as take them down like the badass I am. Suddenly I felt someone pick me up. "That's enough little lady!" One of Hyung-won's men. Before he could do anything to me, I kick him in his crotch before flipping him over. I press the black heel of my thigh boots down on his neck enabling him to breathe properly. I tested his arm out of its socket and shot him in the head with my gun. "HOLD FIRE!" I yelled. My team immediately stop shooting. Only 4 of Hyung-won's men remained and they were all surrounded by my team. "Tie them up," I said. My team got to work and tied up the remaining 4 men. "Open up the doors. Take out weapons, vest, anything of use and load them into the truck." I told them.