Bailey Dawnson

I recently changed this to a Mortals meet demigods book. Hope you enjoy reading about the other ships we have. Starting with Solangelo since I had a great idea for this chapter and it's my OTP #2!

Hello! My name is Bailey Dawnson.(A/N Imagine her like however you want) I work at Oakland Hills Hospital as a nurse. This is how I met Solangelo...

2 days ago

I was at my morning shift right now. I was working with Will Solace. He was a really nice person. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. We were attending a 10 year old who needed a surgery ( A/N I honestly have know idea what medical stuff is all about even though almost everyone in my family is a doctor... Anyways if I say anything that's not true please correct me.) "We will be having the surgery in 2 days" Will said. Then a nurse came in and said that someone's looking for him. I looked outside and saw a guy wearing all black he had black hair. Will definitely knew him because he smiled. "Excuse me, I'll be back in a minute"he said and went outside. They talked for a few minutes then Will kissed him. Then I realized that this must be Nico. The one that Will always talks about! Even though they were really different they looked really cute together!
Then Nico left and Will came back. "That your boyfriend?"the patient's dad,Mr. Morrison asked. "Husband actually" Will responded. "Excuse me, nurse. Could we get some other doctor. I don't want such a disgusting person near my boy."Mr. Morrison said. I was getting a little angry but I kept my cool because I didn't want to get fired. "Sorry Mr. Morrison but Dr. Solace is our best doctor" I said trying to change his mind. If he was a random person I met on the street I would have punched the living lights out of him but right now he was in the hospital so I couldn't do that. "My husband is right. We don't want a person with no sense of discipline doing our child's surgery!"His wife said. "It's okay Bailey. Dr. Wade can do the surgery."Will said he sounded really sad. Then he left. I wanted to go after him. "Ah Nurse Dawnson, Dr.Solace told me what happend. You can go now. I will talk to the Morrison family. " Dr. Wade said. I hadn't even noticed her come in. "Yes Doctor" I said and left.

I tried to find Will. Then I went to the locker room. (A/N All my hospital knowledge comes from "Grey's Anatomy") I found Will sitting on one of the benches. He had his head in his hands."Hey Will."I said trying to make my presence known. "Hey Bailey"he responded. He was trying to sound normal but I had known him for a year. I knew he was sad. "Why do people have to be like that?" He asked me. "I don't know Will but you need to remember that it's okay to love whoever you want. Some people might act like Mr. Morrison but don't let that ever get to you. Okay?" I answered. "Thanks Bailey. I needed that" he replied. "And by the way, You and Nico make a very cute couple!" I said with my fangirl side showing. He blushed real hard...

And that's how I met Solangelo.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! There are still people out there who don't support the LGBT community but you too should never let that get to you. I could have waited till the Pride Month but I really wanted to post this chapter!
If you have any suggestions then please PM me. I'll try my best to post a new chapter soon. Also, HAPPY LATE NEW YEAR!! Welcome to the new decade. Hope you guys are having a great time. Bye!!❤️❤️

Mortals Meet Demigodsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें