Matt Tribbiani

Hi, I'm Matt Tribbiani! I go to San Fran High. I won't be surprised if you didn't know me I am not that popular. I have hazel brown eyes and brown hair. If you think I have a crush on Annabeth you are wrong. She is like a sister to me. She has Honey Blonde hair and Stormy Grey eyes.  She is also really smart so she always has guys and girls hitting on her but she always rejects them even the nice smart guys. She is the only single one in our group of 5. I am dating Olivia who has brown eyes and dark brown hair. Then there is Ella who has  Dirty Blonde Hair with light blue dyed tips and Blue Eyes and she is dating Asher who has black hair and brown eyes whose a nice jock. Then we have Caleb who is Olivia's brother and looks like her, he is dating Liam who has amber eyes and black hair.  (A/N Yes Caleb and Liam are gay if you are homophobic then leave this book right now)

___________________Timeskip sponsored by Monster Donuts__________________________

At school

Location- School Cafeteria

While we were eating a  guy from my History class came up to us, I think his name is Kingsley. "H-hey Annabeth" he said. Oh no, I know where this is going. "Umm hey Kingsley do you need something" she said. "W-will y-you go out with m-me?" He stuttered. "Sorry Kingsley but I have a boyfriend" she said sympathetically. My neck snapped towards her when she said 'boyfriend'. "Oh okay" Kingsley left. "Boyfriend? When? How? Where? Why?" I asked. " Yes. Since we were sixteen. I kissed him. At camp. Because I like him." Before I could ask more questions she said- "You guys can come to Starbucks with me and meet him".  We agree to go to Starbucks after school.

3 hours later

.

.

.

Location- Starbucks

We were waiting for Annabeth's boyfriend, Percy when a guy with raven black hair and sea-green eyes ran inside. To be honest this guy was really hot. Then he started walking towards us I got really confused but then realized that this must be Percy. 

"Sorry Wisegirl, I ran into some old friends." Annabeth's eyes widened but by the look on her face, we knew we shouldn't question them.

 Then he looked at us and said- "Hi I'm Percy, I'm guessing you guys are her friends" Annabeth then introduced us. After talking for a while I said- "Percy can I speak to you alone?" "Sure" he said. I sat at the table that was quite far from the table where everyone was. "So how do exactly you feel about Annabeth?" I questioned. "Well, I love her. I love her smile, her voice, her eyes. I love how smart and kind she is. She is really fierce and can scare the Hades out of someone. She is amazing the first time I saw her I thought that she was a princess with golden locks. But she is not a princess, she is a queen. I can't stay a day without her but when I have to, it feels horrible that's why I came to San Fransisco to see her. I've known her since we were 12 and I love her with all my heart. She will always be my Wise Girl and I will always be her Seaweed brain. " 

When he was finished I myself almost cried. Then I smiled and said- "Congrats Percy you are capable of dating Annabeth. "

" Nice to have your approval" He said jokingly. We walked back to our table. I went to Annabeth and whispered, "He's a keeper." 

They are such an amazing couple. I was watching as Annabeth and Percy walked off to go home. "They are such a cute couple" said Olivia. "I know" I said. It was clear they were soulmates. I wish I have a relationship like that one day.

And that's how I met Percabeth.

And there we have the second chapter! Hope you enjoyed it! I will try to update the next chapter as soon as I can. If you have ideas that you want to read about PM (Private Message) me. Until next time.

Word Count- 707