~27~

"Thank the moons! Finally someone that can be on my side!"

Deathbringer growled as lowly as he could at the sound of Tsunami's voice. However, it wasn't low enough because he caught Glory giving him a warning look.

One of her eyeridges was raised elegantly, and her mesmerizing green eyes were more than enough to control the darkest part of him.

However, Glory had no control over Infinity, so the hybrid took Tsunami's distraction as an opportunity to attack.

As Tsuanmi was running towards Riptide, Infinity jumped on her and punched her with a furious look in her dark purple eyes.

"That's for myself," Infinity spat out.

Glory could easily tell that Tsunami's pride was not okay with that at all.

The SeaWing princess jumped up and was about to continue the fight when her not-so-secret lover held her back.

The RainWing queen's tail flicked in interest at the scene in front of her. 

"Don't keep the cycle going," Riptide warned.

Tsuanmi glared at him, but she did not chase after Infinity when he let her go, instead she walked next to him as they went off to some other part of the beach to calm the princess.

"Eh, we definitely make a better couple than those two," Deathbringer remarked from beside her.

Glory turned her head to face him and rolled her eyes at his smirk.

"That's not a lie, but don't say it in front of them," Glory replied with a smirk of her own.

Deathbringer laughed and nuzzled her cheek. "I wouldn't even think of it."

"Oh yeah, keep being all, I don't even want to know what it's called. Lovey-dovey? Whatever, but it's making me feel so comfortable," Infinity yelled from a not a very far distance.

Deathbringer turned his head and replied, "Sorry!"

He went back to facing his queen and whispered, "Not sorry at all."

The RainWing Queen chuckled but pushed him away when she heard Tsunami's voice coming closer.

"Okay, let's talk, like..." she paused and glanced at Riptide, "perfectly civilized adults."

The five of them sat in a circle, no one actually talking.

Seconds passed, and then minutes.

"This is ridiculous. Okay, you know what, I'm going to say it. We came to the rainforest because... well, Tsunami actually came here by herself. I followed her, guilty. So I don't actually know what we're doing here," Riptide said awkwardly.

Glory sighed and resisted the urge to face-talon herself.

"My mother sent me here. She wants to have a meeting with Glory," Tsunami finally blurted.

"Your mother? What does Coral want now?"

Glory did not have time for a self-centered and slightly evil queen, even if she was Tsunami's mother. Especially if it was Tsunami's mother.

"I honestly don't know, but it probably has to do with dumb queen stuff," the SeaWing princess replied with an exasperated face.

Glory looked at the SeaWings and realized without much of a shock that they were tired from their trip.

"Why don't we just hang out for a while, you're tired and so are we. As long as you don't attack Infinity again," Glory suggested.

In reality, she just wanted to get a chance to lay down and not worry about any type of problematic issues. How many of those did she have right now? Too many to bother to count.