Wizard of Oz Part 3

You guys were walking through a haunted forest and the sign said "Witch's Castle, Haunted forest and I'd turn back if I were you"
*Skip to the flying monkeys*
You:HELP!!
They took apart the scarecrow and took you and Marley away to the Witch's Castle...
WWOTW: What a nice little dog.
*Puts him in the basket*
And you, my dear. What an unexpected pleasure. It's so kind of you to visit me in my loneliness.
You: What are you gonna do with my dog? Give him back to me.
WWOTW:All in good time, my little pretty. All in good time.
You:Oh, please give me back my dog.
WWOTW:Certainly, certainly. When you give me those sneakers.
You:But the Good Witch of the North told me not to.
WWOTW:Very well. Throw that basket in the river and drown him.
You:No, no, no! Here! You can have your old sneakers, but give me back Marley.
WWOTW:That's a good little boy. I knew you'd see reason.
*When she tried to touch the sneakers, they shocked her*
You:I'm sorry. I didn't do it. Can I still have my dog?
WWOTW:No! Fool that I am. I should have remembered. Those sneakers will never come off... As long as you're alive. But that's not worrying me. It's how to do it. These things must be done delicately, or you hurt the spell.
*Marley runs out of the basket
You:RUN, MARLEY, RUN!
WWOTW:Catch him, you fool.
You:He got away. He got away.
WWOTW:Oh, which is more than you will. Drat, you and your dog. You've been more trouble to me than you're worth, one way or another, but it'll soon be over now.
*She got the hourglass*
Do you see that? That's how much longer you've got to be alive. And it isn't long, my pretty. It isn't long. I can't wait forever to get those sneakers.
*You started crying*
You:I'm frightened. I'm frightened, Ms. Mena, I'm frightened!
*On the Crystal Ball*
Ms. Mena:Y/n, y/n. Where are you? It's me, Ms. Mena! We're trying to find you. Where are you?
You:I'm here in Oz, Ms. Mena. I'm locked up in the Witch's Castle and I'm trying to get home to you, Ms. Mena. Oh, Ms. Mena, don't go away! I'm frightened. Come back, come back!
WWOTW:"Ms. Mena, Ms. Mena, come back!" I'll give you Ms. Mena, my pretty!
*Skip when the Lion, Scarecrow and Tin Man saved you and escaped*
The exit slammed shut...
WWOTW:Going so soon? I wouldn't hear of it. Why, my little party's just beginning.
Lion:Trapped. Trapped like mice-- Rats.
WWOTW:That's right. Don't hurt them right away. We'll let them think about it a little first. SEIZE THEM! SEIZE THEM! Stop them, you fools. Stop them! Seize them. Seize them. There they go. Ah. Now we've got them. Half of you go this way, half of you go that way. Hurry. Hurry.
You guys were running out of the castle...
Lion:Where do we go now?
Scarecrow:This way! Come on!
You guys went up the stairs and the guards blocked the exit...
Back. Back.
They blocked the other exit...
WWOTW:Well. Ring around the rosie, a pocket full of spears. Thought you'd be pretty foxy, didn't you? The last to go will see the third the first three go before him. And his mangy little dog too.
*She puts her broomstick in fire*
How about a little fire, Scarecrow?
Scarecrow:No! No! No! Help! I'm burning. I'm burning. It's burning. Help!
*You grabbed a bucket of water*
WWOTW:Don't throw that water!
*You threw the water*
AHHH! YOU CURSED BRAT, LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE! I'M MELTING! MELTING! Oh, what a world. What a world. Who would've thought and good little boy like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness? Ah! Look out! Look out! I'm going!
*Skip to when you guys went back to the wizard and you exposed him and he gave the Scarecrow a brain and the Tin Man a heart and the lion courage and he left*
You:Now I'll never get home...
Scarecrow:Look. There's someone that can help you.
*Glinda came back*
You: Can you help me? Can you help me?
Glinda:But dear, you had the power to get back to LA all along.
You:How?
Glinda:You just had to click your heels 3 times.
*You hugged everyone*
You:I'm ready now.
Glinda:Close your eyes and click your heels 3 times...
*You did*
And say "There's no place like home"
You:There's no place like home...
*You're back in LA in bed*
There's no place like home... There's no place like home...
Gavin:Y/n, wake up.
You:There's... No place... Like home?
Mikey:Did you know that you were sleepwalking and you hit your head?
Zion:We're glad that you're OK!
You:But I have to tell you about this beautiful place. It was big and it was beautiful. And I kept saying that I want to go home. And they sent me home.
Zion:Wow.
You:Does anyone believe me?
All:Yes, we do.
*P.S. she left the ruby sneakers anytime you wanted to go back to Oz*
You:She left the sneakers!
Gavin:What?
You:Nevermind.