The Bad Boy Shows His Evil Side

Vontae and y/n are having a nice  Italian dinner. While the sun is setting, they start talking about what their day was like in school. When they finish up eating, they put all the leftover spaghetti and meatballs, lasagna, salad and breadsticks in a container and put it in the fridge. They wash the dishes that they had eaten on and did their nightly routine. Take showers, get in their pjs, brush their teeth. When they get in the bed, Devontae says, ''y/n when I first met you i knew from plain sight you were gonna be mine and I'm so happy i get to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you.'' you say I love you back. As soon as they start to close your eyes, 6 men in all black come bursting through the windows and doors. They let out a gas it wasn't poisonous, but it did make you and Devontae go unconscious. When you wake up, you are in the same warehouse you were the first two times. You were the first to wake up then Vontae. You see Max in a chair. He was waiting for you to wake up. "Glad you and your bf could make it, y/n." He said in a freighting but seductive tone.  "What do you want?!", you ask. "Don't ask me any questions!" he snapped back at me. "I can do whatever I want!", you yelled. He snaps his fingers then his gang member come out from the shadows Jacob Sartorious, Shawn Mendes, Joey Birlem, Jace Norman, Case Walker, Cameron Dallas, Carson Lueders, Johnny Orlando and many more. He tells Cameron do it Cameron goes up behind you and put a knife on your neck he whispers in your ear ''I've been waiting to do this for so long max says ''I'm gonna ask you one more time who is this boy, why are you cheating on me with him, and why did you break up with me?" he says. "Leave him alone. He didn't do shit to you!". Max gets the ducktape from the table and puts it on Vontae's face. All you can hear are his muffled sounds coming from his mouth.
"This is what I have to do to make you  answer to the questions?" Max asked.