Diego Gets His Revenge

Max sees them and beats the shit out of them. After school, you go to Max's house to thank him. " I just want to say thanks for the way you stood up to me" y/n says. "No problem. y/n, ever since we broke up, I've must've had this feeling that I was meant to protect you. I'm sorry that I acted out like that in front of you and Diego" He says. You say "No problem" Then you guys share a small kiss and he starts kissing on your neck making you moan. After that, you go down and suck his dick gagging on it. It's been a long time since you've sucked his dick. Then he goes out from behind and eats you out and you moan then he fucks you, then you ride him and you guys cummed at the same time. After that, you guys rub your dicks together mixing your and Max's cum and you guys fall asleep. Then you go to school and see Diego and his friends. He gives you a mad but sexy glare. You shake it off as you guys are walking down the hall. Everybody lines up against their lockers watching you guys walk down the hall. You guys were the hottest, most cutest couple in the entire school. After school, you guys went to starbucks to do your homework. After that, Max gets a call from his gang saying that Diego used you guys for information to take down Max and his gang and that he is at their gang HQ shooting in the building. Taking stuff and destroying stuff. Max didn't have time to drop you off so you went with him at the HQ. You guys go inside to see everything destroyed. Tables flipped over, chairs on the ground, bullets holes in the walls. It was an awful scene. Then Diego comes through the shadows and says "Well, well, well. If it isn't old Max Angel" "What do you want?" says Max "I want y/n back. You stole him from me ever since we were little kids. You had everything. You were the fastest kid in elementary school, the captain of the football team, the popular and most hottest kid in school, the gang leader, and you were voted for prom king last year. I've never got anything for myself" He yells. "We can work this out." Says Max "I dont wanna work this shit out. Get ready to die." He pulls out his gun and pulls the trigger and tries to shoot Max, but he misses and shoots you in the arm. When he finds out he shot the wrong person, he fleas running somewhere in the woods."It's gonna be Ok." Max says holding you. You went unconscious and the next day, you were in the hospital still unconscious, you went into surgery to get the bullet out of your arm...

*4 hours later*

You wake up in the hospital bed, wondering what happened. It all hits. You were wondering where Max was. Max was in the waiting room for about 7 or 8 hours. He was worried he was crying for about 2 1/2 of those hours, sleeping for 3 hours and nonstop eating for an hour. After he was told he could go in and see you, he dashed to you and gived him a big old hug and kiss.

Max:I'm sorry baby for letting him do that to you. I so sorry.😭
You:It's not your fault, it's that jackass Diego's fault.
Nurse:He. can leave now.

*You guys left*