Mikey and Zion Get It On

~Zion's POV~

Me and Mikey enter the closet and the first thing he does is trip me making me fall on the ground. He flips me on my back and pins my hands together, he Starts my kissing me with tongue, he ends up winning for dominance, at this point, we are still making out with us both being hard. He then kisses down my neck while taking off my shirt. He then goes and he starts kissing and sucking on my nipples.
Zion:Oh Mikey!!
I say gasping in lust and pleasure. He then breaks the kiss and and takes off my pants and underwear and starts sucking on my hard 5 inch dick I moan as his tongue works his way on my dick. He then stops and takes off his clothes. I gasp at his big is dick is.

~Mikey's POV~

As I take off my clothes I hear Zion gasp at how big I am tbh I've always known my dick was huge at age 10 I was already at 6 inches and now 7 years later I'm 17 years old with a 8 inch dick. I push his head on my cock and he looks so sexy while sucking my dick. I then move my hand on his head I then stop to not only give him air but so he can stop sucking me off so I can hit it from behind. I then put him on my dick and start fucking him senselessly hearing him moan only makes me go faster and faster.
Zion:Oh Mikey your dick feels go good in my ass!!!!
Mikey:Yeah that's right! Only Daddy Mikey can make you feel this way!!! I reply back the next thing I know I hear and see Zion blow his load right in front of my eyes and it was hot as fuck just seeing that made me cum in his ass. I fuck him hard grabbing onto him. Caressing his face as I thrust harder
Mikey:Fuck BabyBoy I'm Cumming!!!!!!! I said loudly after that we both start panting in unison.
Mikey:Will you be my bf Zion? He said yes and then after we have the energy we go and put our clothes back on meeting our friends outside the closet.