Zayn Meets DeVontae

When Diego finds out your dating Max, he is furious and runs from his house to Max's house he barges in the room yelling to Max "How could you do this you knew I liked y/n" and Max yells back, "Well, maybe he broke up with you because of your small dick!". He chokes Diego then punches him making him bleed from the lip. Then Max fires back two more punches at Diego, but Diego dodges all three. You're trying to get them to stop, but it's no use. You scream and walk out the house crying, "Look what you did!" says Diego. You go to a park and sit on a bench that overlooks a big lake that shows colors in the water while your crying, a kid named DeVontae Burress comes up to an asks
you "Why are you crying?" you start to tell him the whole drama then when your finished DeVontae takes you out for ice cream and you guys are walking around the park with your ice cream max saw you with DeVontae but you didn't see him he goes back and talk to his gang friends and tell them that you  have been cheating on Max with another boy. The next day, you go to your locker and find a note that said "I  know what you did yesterday. Come to the abandoned warehouse were we kidnapped you." You go the abandoned warehouse and Cameron, Shawn, Jacob, Case Walker, and Jace Norman come and beat you up for cheating on Max. After you got beat up to the ground, Cameron throws Max's promise ring on the ground and says "When we first saw you, we knew you were trouble." and then they all get on their motorcycles and leave. You get up and walked, when you ran into DeVontae again. He asks you what happened, you tell him what happened then he takes you to his house and gives you a little cream to heal the wounds and bruises on your face. He picks you up bridal style and lays down on his bed. The next morning, you wake up to the smell of pancakes. You go downstairs and see that DeVontae made breakfast for the two of you their was a plate of pancakes,eggs, bacon, and oj while you are eating, he asks you if you wanna go back home you said "No not yet."
Scottk3056