Going To Florida

*Y/n's POV*
I was back at my dorm with Carlos and my friends. We just got out of school. We were all talking about how dreaded we were today at school.
Luke:Today was ass.
You:Yeah. No kidding. For my biology class, only 5 other people showed up and guess what? SHE still GAVE US HOMEWORK!!!!!!!
I chimed in after the talk we had. We all got notifications on our phones from the school president it said that due to the poor weather conditions, we will be cancelling classes for 3 weeks. We will also be closing the campus, too. You have 5 days to get your things together and be ready to leave. The campus will open until further notice of when the snowstorm will be gone. Have a great day and be safe.
Mikey:What do we do now?
Asher:What if we go down to Florida? It's always sunny there. Luke:But where? What about Orlando?
Carlos:We can go to Disney World and stuff like that. We talked about what the plan was and we agreed to go to Florida while the snowstorm was passing through. The next day, we go and get packed for our trip to Florida. We decided to drive to NY since the storm wasn't there. Most flights here in Massachusetts were cancelled because of the snowstorm. We went to the airport, went to the front desk to get our tickets and started the long trip to security. After that, we went to a small Starbucks outside of your gate. Then we hear someone saying on the intercom... Intercom:ALL AMERICAN AIRLINES PASSENGERS WHO ARE FLYING FROM NEW YORK CITY,NY TO ORLANDO, FLORIDA PLEASE START BOARDING ON THE PLANE NOW!" After that announcement, we rushed to our gate going inside the plane. I was shocked to see that the plane that Carlos bought tickets for were first class.
Asher:How are we going to afford this, Carlos?
Carlos:Guys, don't worry. My mom used to be a flight attendant for American Airlines. Everything is already covered.
~Y/n 's POV~
Me and Carlos just checked in to the airport and now were on our way to security. Before we got there, I asked
You:How did you get these first class tickets. We can't afford these. Carlos:My Mom used to be a flight attendant for American Airlines, so I get half-priced discounts.
You:Oh OK. I said shocked. After we pass security, we started heading to our gate passing shops like McDonald's, Chipotle, Ihop,Waffle House and many more. We decided to go to Starbucks. It was the closer to our gate. We pull up to Starbucks and order. After that, we paid. I ended up getting a hot chocolate with extra whipped cream and marshmallows and Carlos ended up getting a pumpkin spice latte. After we finished our drinks, we pull up to our gate and we can see the plane from the window waiting for us.

We start waiting for about 5 minutes

We start waiting for about 5 minutes. Then on the intercom, someone say...
Intercom:May all the first class passengers start boarding the plane... Me and Carlos start boarding the plane. When we get to our seats, I was amazed by the look of the first class cabin. It had reclineable seats, TV's, charging stations and all that other good stuff.

After the first hour, they started bringing out food for the first class passengers

After the first hour, they started bringing out food for the first class passengers. I ended up getting a steak with mixed vegetables and Carlos ended up getting a chicken with broccoli. The food was really good. After we ate, we ended up watching movies on Carlos's Laptop then we fell asleep then ended up watching more movies we ended watching so many movies that we re-watched it again like Little, Black Panther, Avengers Endgame, Spiderman and so much more. Then we got a update on the flight saying we had one more hour until we got to Florida.
*1 hour later*
You, Mikey, Asher and Carlos get off the plane...
You guys got a hotel room...
Then you guys went to Disney World...
You went on some rides and did some other stuff...