Chapter 4

P.O.V. Austin

When I got home from the concert, I jumped right into bed because I was so tired, but I just could not fall asleep. Something - no someone- would not leave my mind. That girl I met after the concert, Tasia, left me needing to know more about her. She intrigued me.

I remembered I had her phone number, so I took out my phone and typed a message. Once I was done, my thumb hovered over the send button, my mind at war with itself deciding whether or not I should send it. Something my mom told me when I was just starting my music career popped into my head: "Sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. Just literally twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."

I think she got that quote from a movie or something, but whatever. I muttered "Fuck it," and sent the message. With in minutes I got a text back. I smiled while reading it and replied. We talked for a few minutes, but then she stopped replying. I figured she was asleep because it was 1am, so I sent her one last text even though she probably was asleep:

Goodnight beautiful ;)

I turned off my phone and fell asleep, dreaming of my screaming fans in the crowd and being able to meet them all.

P.O.V. Tasia

I woke up the next morning at about 10am. Checking the time on my phone, I groaned and attempted to fall back asleep since I didn't having anything going on today, only to remember the previous night and all that had occurred. 

I checked my messages on my phone and found two new one's both from Austin. The first one was just from the conversation we were having before I fell asleep, but I smiled when I read the second:

Goodnight beautiful ;)

I texted him back because I felt bad for falling asleep without saying goodnight. 

Good morning! Sorry I didn't reply last night, I fell asleep :P

I got a reply almost immediately. I had a mini heart attack when I got the message because I was still getting over the fact that I was texting THE Austin Mahone.

That's okay :) did you sleep well?

Yes, I slept like a baby haha your concert wore me out :) how about you?

Lol :) I slept so well. Random question, do you like basketball?

I LOVE basketball. I'm point guard and captain on the varsity team at my school :) why?

Well I guess I'll just have to see your skills ;) meet me at the basketball courts at Gasworks park at 11 :)

I replied okay because who was going to turn down an opportunity to hang out with Austin. Plus I do love basketball so that was a bonus. I looked at the time: 11:20. I have 40 minutes and Gasworks was about 20 minutes from my house.

I jumped out of bed, put my hair in a messy bun, then washed my face. I moisturized it, brushed my teeth then added BB Cream, concealer, curled my eyelashes, and added my all-time favorite mascara, L'Oreal Double Extend mascara to my face. I wanted to look presentable even though we were going to be playing basketball.

I went to my closet and picked out neon green spanks and a loose black tank top, and a hot pink sports bra. The tank top was the one were it was baggy on the arms so you could see my sports bra and a little of my skin on the sides. I don't know, I think it looked cute. I slipped a black sweatshirt over my shirt since it was November.

I put on my tall skyline socks and my black basketball shoes, then went downstairs for breakfast. I quickly ate a piece of wheat toast with almond butter and organic strawberry jam from Pike Place Market then told my mom where I was going.

She was fine with it because I play basketball at Gasworks all the time. I grabbed my keys, purse, and a water bottle and walked outside. I hopped in my Ford F-150 red and white old style truck and turned it on, cranked up the heat and the radio, then backed out of my drive way heading towards the park.

When I got there, I parked and checked the time on my phone: 11:11am. Oops. I looked towards the basketball courts and saw a group of guys definitely older than me playing on one court. I looked at the other court and my breathe shortened a little when I saw him shooting. 

He just looks so perfect.

I thought to myself.

//A/N Sorry if this chapter is really short, I went for a longer run than usual this morning so I'm really tired.

Please comment what you want their ship name to be, it's between Austasia and Taustin.

Love you guys, feel free to vote, comment or share, but I get if you don't want to because writing is not my strong-suit so this book probably sucks haha. 

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. This chapter's picture is of Elfi, Tasia's other best friend, played by Taylor Momsen. I recommend just envisioning this picture for her role, because some of her pictures on google are weird haha.

XOXO//