Chapter 1

P.O.V. Tasia

"IIIIIII'm gonna swinggggg from the chandelierrrrrr, from the chandelierrrrr!" I sang and hit the high note perfectly. I smiled as I continued singing for the rest of the song. My eyes were still closed and my hands were moving furiously along the black and white piano keys.

"On for tonight, on for tonightttttt." I finished the last note, dragging it out a little to add my own flair to the cover like I always do. I opened my eyes and gazed into the camera for a few seconds before turning it off.

I got up from the grand piano bench and sighed in satisfaction as I walked to my kitchen to get a glass of water since singing always makes me thirsty afterwards, and especially that song because damn there were a lot of high notes.

I went back to the piano to grab the camera and then I walked to my couch and opened my Mac book. I plugged in my camera and started uploading the video to YouTube. I've been uploading videos for about 6 months now, so I have about 2,000 subscribers. I love all of them, they are the sweetest people I've ever met and they are so supportive. 

While it was uploading, I took this opportunity to go get ready for the AUSTIN MAHONE CONCERT TONIGHT!

I was so excited! He has been my inspiration since I discovered him on YouTube when he had like 15,000 subscribers. It's because of him that I started putting up vidos, otherwise I would be too shy to. 

I went to my closet and picked out a dark purple skater skirt, a white crop shirt, a heavy tan sweater, black tights with dinosaurs on them (you know, like how fish tights are? The small dinosaurs were the black part and the rest was kind of see through) //A/N I included a picture in case you wanted to know what they looked like since I'm so bad at describing things haaa :) the picture isn't exactly what I envisioned, but it is close enough.//, and my tan wedged boots. I checked my phone and saw that I had a text from my best friend Sage:

I'll be at your house at 4, then Elfi [our other best friend] will pick us up and drive us to the concert. I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED!!! 

I looked at the time - 3:40pm- then I replied while smiling:

Okay sounds good. I KNOW ME TOO! WE'RE GOING TO SEE HIM SINGING AND DANCING AND BREATHING. . . OH MY GOD WE'RE GOING TO BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS AUSTIN FREAKING MAHONE.

I sent it then set my phone down to fix my makeup.

I applied my plum lipstick from M.A.C. to complete my autumnal look since it i early November. Fall is the nicest season here in Seattle.

I hear the door open. I run down the stairs yelling "I CAN"T BELIEVE WE'RE GOING-" thinking it was Sage, but it was my mom coming home from work. I giggled and hugged my mom while saying hello, "How was work?"

She replied laughing at my excitement "It was fine, just another long day at the hospital." My mom was a doctor for children at Seattle Children's Hospital, so we earned good money despite my dad being out of the picture. "When are you leaving for the concert?"

Once she said that, Sage opened the door and walked inside. I ran over to her and held onto her shoulders and started jumping up and down while squealing. She started jumping up and down and squealing with me. Even though we are 17 years old and seniors in high school, we still get excited over a celebrity. 

"Well I'm going to go relax after a hard-day's work. . . Have fun you guys and be safe!" My mom told us. I rolled my eyes jokingly at the last part as Sage and I said goodbye. I heard Elfi's car pull up and I grabbed my white with rose-gold accented purse and Sage and I walked out the door to Elfi's car.

We started driving to the venue, blasting Austin Mahone's music and singing at the top of our lungs.

This was going to be a great night - I could feel it.

//A/N Well this is the end of the 1st chapter of my 1st fanfiction! I hope you guys enjoyed it :) I have a good idea of what I want to do with this story, so I will probably be uploading fairly often. If you have any suggestions, then comment and I will read through them and consider them adding them to the story. If you want to follow me on social media, my instagram is elsbeth98, and I don't have a twitter because I don't understand that shit hahaha Love you guyssss <3//