After that everyone headed out to lunch, Isac, Momo, and Shouto sat together like always. Momo and Isac sat on one side while Shouto sat in front of them.

"Damn, class was really loud today. How annoying", Isac stated. He then looked to his left, "By the way congrats on being deputy. Being up there suits you."

Shouto nodded in agreement, "Yup."

Momo sighed. "But what I don't understand is why am I not class representative", she said annoyed.

"Maybe its because Isac told everyone how mean and abusive you are", Shouto joked or at least she tried, but her voice was way too calm to sound funny.

Isac opened his eyes in shock, "Wait what!?"

"WWWWWHHHHAATT!!!!!!", suddenly Momo grabbed Isac by his collar. "You did what! Why Isac, was I really that mean when we studied? If I was then you should have told me and not the others!" She was shaking Isac back and forth almost making him what to throw up the food he hadn't eaten.

Suddenly there was an alarm going off throughout the whole cafeteria.

"WARNING LEVEL 3 SECURITY BREACH! ALL STUDENTS PLEASE EVACUATE THE BUILDING IN AN ORDERLY FASHION!"

Isac quickly rose up to ask another older looking student behind his seat."Hey, what's a level 3 breach?"

"It means someone has trespassed on school grounds. This hasn't happened in my 4 years here", the boy said as he got up and started running to the exit.

Momo then got up, "We should get moving."

But Isac just grabbed her and didn't let go. She was curious why he wasn't moving.

"Are you sure you want to go, remember what I told you before. What are the first things humans do when in danger?"

"They fight or run away. In this case, it will be that latter", shouto answered

Isac then pointed the exits, as Momo turned to see she saw that they were blocked by a swarm of students.

"Its fight or flight all the time", Isac stated while continuing his lunch and shouto did the same.

Momo looked and both of them and then at all the students at the exit, she finally sighed and sat down.

After a while, they noticed that some of the students were shouting and screaming, more from desperation and worry.

Then they saw Lida floating in the air, he then lifted his pants in order to blast himself with his engine quirk.

He then slammed against the wall above the exit sign.

"LISTEN UP! EVERYTHING IS OK!"

Hearing his words everyone went quiet and looked, the whole mob had become silent thanks to his shouting. 

"IT'S JUST THE MEDIA OUTSIDE! THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT! EVERYTHING'S FINE!", he yelled. "WE'RE UA STUDENTS, WE NEED TO REMAIN CALM AND PROVE THAT WE ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST!"

Thanks to him everyone else remained calm, some students even looked outside and noticed that indeed the press was outside.

"Good job Lida", Isac whispered.

Timeskip..............................................................................................................

Now that the commotion was settled everyone went back to their classrooms since lunch was basically over.

"Its time class rep lets begin", Momo said.

She and Izuki were up in front of everyone to start class once more.