Izuki VS Kastuki part 2

{} : flashbacks or past conversations

[]: what people are currently thinking

"" : what people are currently saying 

Back in the monitoring room.............................................................

Everybody saw how Kastuki as acting towards her opponents, but what really shocked everyone was her attitude. 

"That girl has some real anger issues. It's kind of scary", Denki said.

[Midoriya told me that young bakugo thinks very highly of herself, but this level of pride is something else, it may end up being her demise], All Might remembered.

Momo got closer to Isac and then whispered, "She's is really violent."

Isac was leaning against the wall when Momo approached him. "True, but she does have a few good qualities", he stated.

Momo was surprised by his statement, "Like?"

"Her determination as well as her quirk. She also seems to be the type of girl that never gives up or surrenders", he stated as he kelp looking at the screens in the room.

"Isn't that basically being reckless", Shouto added.

"No that's something different, she has will power that is greater than anyone else", Isac said.

Momo and Shouto looked at each other but neither knew what he meant from that. 

Back in the training building..........................................................

Izuki had managed to run away from Katsuki and now she was hiding behind a wall to catch her breath. 

[Good, she's completely forgotten about my partner just like I thought. If they wanted to send someone out to stop uis it should have been Lida, he's way faster after all. That probably means kacchan's gone rogue. The two of them aren't working together as a team. If we had to take those two head to head our chances of winning would be pretty low, they've got such strong quirks. I can't go after the weapon or Kacchan will follow me, and if we both tried to take her down we'd probably run out of time, so we stay split for now. I have to trust Uraraka, she'll find the weapon and Lida, then I'll join her for a two on one fight, that's how we'll win. I'll just have to capture Kacchan down here, on my own. I can do it as long as I don't get too close to her hands],  she thought. 

"Stop hiding! Come out and face me you coward!", Katsuki yelled.

Katsuki's words had made Izuki feel something she had never felt before towards someone, it was anger. 

[By the way, I've been meaning to tell you kacchan], Izuki then remembered the times when Katsuki had told her that she was worthless and weak, she remembered the time when Katsuki had grabbed her notebook and burned it, [I take back everything I said!]

At the same time............................................................................

Katsuki was still searching for Izuki, as she did she remembered what Izuki yelled, {Like it or not you can't stop me!}{From now on deku is the name of a hero!}. Izuki's words pissed her off, she was a worthless weakling, she would never be like her. 

[She's just a little bug], Katsuki knew that she was the best, she was strong, intelligent, beautiful, and she had the strongest quirk, she was perfect, no one would ever be at her level.

Katsuki remembered the time when she had just discovered her quirk, she was in kindergarten, and it occurred right in front of all her classmates and teachers, {Woah! Amazing! You're so lucky! Yeah!}, said the kids. Even the teachers praised her, {Impressive I bet that will turn into an amazing quirk.}, one of the teachers said, then the other agreed, {Definetly. A flashy quirk for a future hero it's perfect.}

My Hero Academia The lone wolfOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara