"What why?"

"Because, baby, as much as I want you here, you shouldn't be here.. I'll come over and hold you after the game and I'll tell you all about it, I promise."

"But I wanted to watch you play." I whine like a little kid.

He stuck his pinky out and I linked mine. We pressed our thumbs together and I kissed him before leaving.

"I hate you for this." I said. He hopped back to the ground.

"I love you." He shouted before running back to his team and starting the game.

I was walking back to my car walking on the leaves that were on the floor enjoying the silence and hearing them crunch.

"Hey Av!" A girl shouted from behind me. I turned around and saw Jenna running towards me.

"Hey what's up?" She slowed down and started walking alongside me.

"So we start cheer practice next week. Also, I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out today?" She had a lot of hope in her voice when asking me this question. I feel bad that I have to turn down her invitation.

"I'm sorry maybe another day. I'm just very sick today and I feel like shit. I'm actually on my way to my car to go home and take a nap. I could give you a ride if you want? That could be our hangout for today." She nodded and walked with me to my car.

"So why weren't you in spanish today?" I asked while turning on my car heater.

"That class is so boring. The teacher can't even control the students." We laughed at how true that was.

The whole car ride was fun with Jenna. We even planned to hangout with the rest of the group once I'm not sick anymore.

"Bye Jenna I'll see you monday!" She waved back and walked into her house. The drive to my house wasn't too far.

to mattia ❤️☄️
i'm home now
good luck on the game :( i love you
taking a nap now. call me when the game ends i'll go pick you up and don't say no cuz i'm sick asshole

I locked my phone and set it on my nightstand while I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Mattias POV

I felt bad asking coach to make Avery to leave the game. She really wanted to be here but I wanted her to get better. It's good she wasn't here. I wasn't so sure about the team we were playing with today.

"We're gonna lose so bad Mattia." Alvaro sighed and walked with me to our positions. I agreed and signaled to coach that we were ready.

Not even 10 minutes into the game and the other team already scored twice. We are so losing.

I saw an opening where the other teammate had the ball in between his legs. I went next to him a little and kicked it from under him causing him to trip.

The ball went to Kairi and he started running towards the goal. He passes the ball to Ale who passed it to me. I kicked the ball as hard as I could making a goal.

The crowd cheered. I wish Avery was here. Why would I tell coach about her being sick? I'm stupid.

"Good job Mattia!" He yelled out.

****

We were currently tied and the next point wins. Ale had the ball and passed it to one of my teammates.

"Give it to me dumbass." I whispered under my breath trying to get closer to him. He finally gave me the ball and I kicked it into the net.

"That's what Im talking about!" The coach runs over to us for a group hug.