"Oh God." Harry cursed as I reached for him, my body aching as I did so and I gasped making Harry stand immediately. "Hey stop crying."

I wrapped my arms around Harry and practically pulled him onto my bed alongside me, feeling him freeze before he started to rub my back slowly.

"Flower, stop crying." Harry practically demanded and I only held onto him tighter, I didn't even know why I was crying.

"M'fine, m'not dead. Wouldn't leave you like that Flower, hey, look at me."

Harry nudged my cheek, much like he did on Halloween and I wiped at my face attempting to clear my eyes in the process.

"Stop crying."

"S-sorry."

"Shut up Flower."

Harry rolled his eyes and I hiccuped as I laughed, the tears subsiding as silence covered my room, my breathing slowly but surely going back to normal as I stayed attached to Harry like a baby.

"Alrigh'?" Harry asked quietly after a few minutes, his hand still resting on my back whilst the other gripped my waist and I nodded, my head barely moving against his shoulder.

"I missed you." I said quietly.

I had a lot of things I wanted to say, but I just didn't know where to start.

"Missed me? You were only gone three days." Harry snorted and I gripped his jumper tighter.

"It's Saturday?" I asked, somewhat shocked. I thought it had been way longer but I was glad it hadn't been.

"No today's Monday, you've been asleep like thirty eight hours."

I frowned as Harry's words sank in, no wonder I was so thirsty. I swallowed as I tried to work out exactly what had been going on and what had happened, mainly to ignore the fact that I'd just woken up and Harry had already hurt my heart.

"What are you doing here?" I asked suddenly.

At least he hadn't pulled me off him.

"I uh, I live here." Harry said and I frowned. "Again."

"Oh."

I felt Harry attempt to pull away from me and I only gripped on tighter to him making him stop his attempt and relax slightly once more as I clung onto him.

"Where at your clothes?" Harry asked after a few minutes and I frowned, lifting my head from his shoulder and I glanced down at myself.

"Sorry." I apologised immediately, my face heating as I realised I was wearing Harry's stuff he'd left here several weeks ago. "I had to change at the hospital. I didn't realise this was what they picked up from here."

"Why were you at the hospital?" Harry demanded immediately, pulling away from me this time and holding me by the shoulders at arms length. His eyes darting all across my face and body and I flushed under his scrutiny.

"I-I don't really know." I admitted, "I had some tests done."

I was aware of Harry's eyes flicking between my eyes and the bruise around my eye every so often and as I looked at him properly I noticed that he had a matching one around his eye and my heart ached.

"Does yours hurt?" I asked as I reached out to touch Harry's cheek gently. I felt so bad.

"Only when it's touched."

"Sorry." I apologised, withdrawing my hand immediately making Harry roll his eyes. "I want to shower."

Harry nodded quickly and carefully removed himself from my reach and my bed and I sucked my teeth as I picked up my half drunk water bottle and finished it off completely before I got up.