In the last five years she spent running from those pesky bounty hunters, she had found out who had placed the target on her head. It was obvious.

She slid to a halt seeing the man who tried to talk to her back at the bar aimed their blaster towards her "Going somewhere?"

Arsyn tilted her head seeing how he made a mistake choosing sides, he walked over as she raised her hands in surrender.

The man turned her around towards the Mandalorian who walked over.

She did a quick check, scanning him up and down. She felt the tip of the blaster touch her head making her send a smirk to the hunter. She quickly turned grabbing hold of the man's wrist aiming the blaster up as it went off, and sent a punch directly on his jaw knocking him unconscious.

She gripped the man's arm and launched him towards the hunter, letting her escape once more.

The Mandalorian aimed his grappling hook and pulled the trigger, it tangled around her legs tripping her, he dragged her towards him as she clawed at the ground.

Arsyn turned herself over pulling on the wire and lifted herself up inching closer to him, he stormed over taking hold of her blocking her airway, she tried to fight it feeling herself faint. And then and there she knew, she lost.

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Arsyn sat in the seat cuffed and head dangling giving full access to the mark. The mandalorian traces his fingers over it as he titled his head trying to figure out what it meant.

She groaned, opening her eyes only to see things hazy. She looked at her bound wrist putting the pieces together, glancing around seeing nothing but space, and the hunter who captured her.

She laid back feeling the cramp in her neck, and stared at the back of the head of the Mandalorian.

"I'd never thought someone would final catch me — that's impressive" She stated only to receive silence from the armored man "But a word of advice, taking me back to that place won't end will"

She squinted her eyes "You don't care. As long as you get paid-I get it, it's the way only someone like you would survive" She emphasized making him turn his head.

"We've all done terrible things to survive, to live a life where no one can hurt us anymore" She said almost having a memory pass through her eyes "Who gave you the order?"

He turned back ignoring her, her frustrations started to spur "Listen to me, I can't go back. I don't belong to them, they'll use me again to do their work" she leaned forward in her seat, hoping to put some sense into this madness.

"I know you can hear me. . ." She sighed, her leg bouncing in nerves "She killed my parents, and claimed me as her own"

It remained silent, nothing but the sounds of the aircraft rattling "I guess it doesn't matter, because it doesn't affect you" Arsyn slumped back into her seat, after all those years of death, she never faltered.

She helped the innocent, she didn't want anyone to become the monster that she turned into, death was all she knew and she just wanted to have a life without it.

"The sun will be guiding you" She whispered. It was the thing her father used to tell her whenever she was afraid, but convincing the bounty hunter wouldn't work but she needed her mantra to be real.

The view of her home came in sight. Dread filled her body knowing what was to come beyond the doors of the organization.

The ship landed and as soon as it did, the mandalorian stood up making her grip his forearm.

"Please. Don't do this." She was afraid, and she had every reason to be, it was a crime to her people to betray the ones who saved her life.

The mandalorian showed hesitance "That mark, on your neck? What is it?"

Arsyn released him "The mark of shame, you receive one when you make a mistake that could impact the organization-it's just an outline, but once you take me back—They'll burn me, and it shall be engraved on me forever" Her throat tightened at the thought of the burning metal pressed against it.

"Why do that?"

"A reminder to never do it again" she answered her eyes becoming glossy

"Then don't do it again" He gripped the cuffs pulling her on her feet making her shocked, she was dragged as the view of the door made her pause only to be shoved.

Her heart racing a mile a minute. The door slid open revealing the women herself smiling wickedly at Arsyn who tried to keep her facade. "Welcome home daughter" Talía lies through her teeth.

"Not even close. You can burn" She gritted looking at her dead in the eyes. Talía gave out a sigh.

"Take Alpha to her room"