Christmas with (Y/L/N)'s (BTS)

Start from the beginning

"Mom, dad is here." You day and she shrugs.

"And that's exactly why I'm here. Dylan honey, let me help you with that." She says and walks off, leaving you standing there feeling mixed emotions.

You jog inside and see Jungkook boxing your uncle. You sit next to Namjoon and watch the two men play around. Namjoon looks over at you and you look at him. Immediately knowing something was wrong he gestures you to follow him to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry Joon. If I had have known this was going to happen~"

"What's going on?"

"There's about to be a lot of family drama. My mom and dad divorced on a bad note and now while I was outside my mom pulled up unexpectedly with a new boyfriend. I don't know how my dad will act and that on top of my grandpa coming...I don't want you guys to see this." You day and he hugs you tightly to his chest.

"Every family has its issues. We all understand that. It's alright. You will be okay and so will we." He says and Jin walks into the kitchen.

"Everything okay?" He asks and we nod.

You hear the door open and you let out a breath as you hear your mom speaking. Your dad comes into the doorway and freezes when he sees Dylan.

"(Y/M/N), what are you doing here?" He asks and she smirks, taking hold of Dylan's hand.

"Dylan and I wanted to spend time with the family. My daughter is finally home and I haven't seen her since she left for Korea." She says and your dad looks pissed.

"You ruined your chances years ago." He says and you walk into view. Your mom sees your and hands you some of her luggage.

"Go find me a room." She says and your dad stops you.

"Set that down right now." He says and you were conflicted between both parents when the door swings open, almost hitting Dylan, the cold air breezing into the house.

"Can someone get me a glass of water? I'm thirsty." A raspy voice says and your grandpa walks into the room and your heart drops.

"Why are there so many Asians in the house? Did you get lost on your way to Japan?" He asks and you feel anger rise in you when you're favorite uncle steps forward.

"Hey, lets get these bags to their rooms huh?" He says and takes your mother's bag from you and heads to the room.

"Glad you could make it dad." Your dad sighs and he helps your grandfather into the kitchen, leaving you and Dylan and everyone watching where they were.

Slowly everyone goes back to doing what they were doing and you look at Dylan. You shake your head, him being only a couple years older than you, and that was saying a lot you only being 19 and him 21.

"Can you help me with the luggage?" He asks and you open your mouth to say something when taller figures stands on both sides.

"We'll help." Namjoon says and Dylan slowly nods as him and Jin follow him to the car.

~~

As everyone sat at the dinner table the tension was high. You could feel how suffocating it was. Your dad was glaring at Dylan, your mom was glaring at your step mom and your grandpa was glaring at everyone who didn't look like him. Black.

"So...the food is good dad." You day and he looks at you and his look softens and he smiles.

"Thank you."

"So what kind of name is BTS? Behind the scenes?" Your grandpa asks and you put your face in your palm.

"No sir, it's actually~"