14 years earlier

Robbie☝️

Bianca's vision
The vision started with 3 people;younger papa and dad and a small girl with round rosey cheeks,dark Italian skin,black hair and the brightest blue eye I'd ever seen.She was toddling around the room as her papa manipulated the shadow,then it dawned on me that small girl was me.
In the distance the conch shell was blown but not how it usually was. I saw papa look at younger me then dad.
"Monsters"they both said at the same time.Papa picked up younger me,kissed dad,grabbed his sword that was resting besides the door and ran, it seemed I was following him.
On the way out i heard him mumble "i thought I stopped these attacks years ago"

I followed him as he ran through camp,people around him were gathering there wepons as giants and cyclops thrashed though camp. Eventually papa made his way up to Rachel's  cave.
In there was 2 other children, one child had short jet black hair tied up in a sleek pony tail,her eyes were heterochromia (one blue the other brown) and i realized it was Zoe.The other child had black hair and sea green eyes,Ethan.

My dad put younger me besides younger Zoe and Ethan,kissed my head and my necklace that was around my necklace.
"Be good for Rachel,baby"papa said and ran out the caves arch.

The scene changed and younger me was in the arms of a red headed man.We werent in camp but in new york city central he slows down his walk and stops at buliding.He walks in and places younger me on the counter.
"Now stay there ok"he says handing me an envelope.
"Good bye Biance di angelo"he says with a smirk on his face and left.

The scene changed and i was back into the infirmary. Younger Rachel came running in out of breath Ethan and Zoe in her arms.Papa was in one of the cots bandages all over his body.Papa looks up at Rachel and his face morphs into terror.
"Rachel,where's Bianca?"younger papa said.
"I-I can explain"she says putting down Ethan and Zoe."Go find your parents"she said to them and they run off.
"Will?"papa calls and dad comes running over to him.
"What wrong?Did you hurt yourself?"dad said and then he looks at Rachel and his eyes grow wide.
"Oh Gods"he says and sits at the end of papa's infirmary bed.
"I-I was sitting in the cave with the kids and Robbie came running in looking at Bianca in a weird way,i told him to go away and he hit me with something i wake up to Ethan and Zoe nudging me away and a pain in my head and then i look around and realised Bianca was missing"she said looking sympathetically at my dad's.
"I look around everywere and i asked Zoe since she can talk better than Ethan, she said that a redheaded man took Bianca after threatening her to keep quiet,
Robbie took Bianca,"she said.
Papa had his hand over his mouth and tears were running down his cheeks while dad had his hands clenched in his lap.
"Im going to fucking kill Robbie"papa said trying to sit up but dad put his hands on papa's shoulders.
"You need to rest,we'll have to confrunt Robbie when he gets back,well if he ever gets back"dad said.
Rachel nods and leaves.

The scene changed a few times all of then papa and dad would all be somewere in new york, one time i was even in the background and i looked about 13,another was when they were at the very buliding Robbie dumped me at and another while papa was obvosly pregnant and was outside my old kindergarden just too many years later.

The vision started to fade and i finally realized how much pain my parents had been in. I was some miracle for them and i was just plucked out of there reach,they missed my whole childhood because of that bastard Robbie.
-----------
And all done.
.
Venus