1

Bianca's pov
Running through the woods,a monster on my trail.I've got my sword in my hand and im jumping over roots and fallen branches.I've been on the run for 3 weeks i think after i ran away from my last foster home and had a vist from the godess Artemis and Thalia Grace,whos my best friends mom, they told me i was a demigod but didnt tell me who my godly parent was but they did give me a map, supplies and told me wear camp half blood was were i'd get training and be looked after.
I suddenly tripped over and got my foot stuck under a log.
"fottuto root, fottiti"i cursed (Fucking root,fuck you) as i tried to get my foot out from under the dam log.The cyclops gained on me and was just standing over me,i flitched waited to die when an arrow came out of the shadow sawed right past me and hit the cyclops making it disapear into fine dust infront of me.Out of the shadow came a girl about 14 with a bow slung over the arm,shes got shoulder length curly dark brown hair and fairly dark skin with patches that are a pale white and her eyes are a wonderful gold eyes.
She walks over to me and grabs an arrow from her quiver and starts to try and get my foot out from under the log.she releases it and helps me up.
"Thanks"i say"im Bianca"
"Maria zhang"she says"your a demigod aren't you?"
"Yeah,ran away from my foster home"i confesed Maria's eyes lit up st the mention of foster home.
"We'll have to set up camp,i don't have alot of energy left the shadow travel back"she says and sits down on the log my foot was previously stuck under.
"I can shadow travel,i could do it"i say,she looks up at me.
"Are u sure?"she asks.i nod.
"Where to?"
"Camp half blood,long island sound,south"
"Ok lets go"i say,i grab her hand and shadow travel us to the top of a hill.we emerge from a tall pine tree and we're facing a huge camp(u all should know what camp half blood looks like from thalia's pine tree).
Maria leads me aross camp and to a tall farm house that painted sky blue.she leads us in and im met by my boyfriend,Ethan.
"Ethan?"i ask.
"Bee,what are you doing here?"he asks.
"What are you doing here is my question?"i ask him.
"Answer me first"he demands.
"Ok love birds,ive got to find Chiron,Ethan why dont you go find Nico and will"maria says interupting us.He rolls his eyes.
"Fine"he says and leaves.
I stay quiet as a centaur walks through the door we just came through.
"Ah Bianca i was wondering whem id see you again"he says and i look at him weird,he sits me down and explains to me everything.

Nico's pov
I was in the training arena training some new campers when Ethan came running to me from the infirmary.
"Class dismissed"i said and everyone goes away doing whatever kids do these day.
"She's back"Ethan said.i immediately knew what he ment and we ran the whole way to the big house.

Will's pov
I was in the infirmary teaching my son, lee,more important healing things when Ethan burst in.
"Calm down Ethan,your heart is beating like crazy"i said and he calmed himself down.
"She's back"he said.I knew what he ment.
"Kayla,finish Lee's lesson for me will you,I've got something to sort out"i called out.
Kayla came out of nowhere and continued his lesson while Ethan ran of again presumably to get Nico.
Our baby girl was back.

Bianca's pov
"So wait a minute,so my grandparents are Apollo and Hades"i say and chiron nods.
"When you were 2 years old there was a huge attack on camp and Robbie,who was a son of Ares,and your dads arch-nemesis and thought it was a funny joke to put you up for adoption,ever since then we've had the gods,our strongest demigods on the look, everyone to be honest looking for you"chiron explained.
Suddenly the door burst open and 2 men walked in,The smaller one had long black hair(for a guy),brown almost black eyes and was clearly italian,The taller one had shoulder length blonde hair,sky blue eyes,was tanned and had freckles covering his arms and face,they look at me and then look at each other and ran to me absorbing me into a hug.
"I'll give u guys some time to catch up"chiron said awkwardly and left.
"Thanks"the blonde one said before he left.
"I've got my baby back"the italian one said.
We just stayed there for a few minutes hugging each other.
Once we pulled away the italian one-urgh papa look me over and swept my hair behind my ear and saw my right eye.
He touched my eye making it close.
"What happened to it?"he asked.I blushed in embarrassment.
"When i was younger an emposia attacked me leaving my eye like that,surprisingly it didn't blind me"i said.
"I'll have look at it"the blonde one-dad said I looked at him weirdly.
"Im a healer,so is your brother"he explained
"I have a brother"i said.
"Yeah,he's 12 and his name is Lee"papa said.
"Oh"i said.
Suddenly the door opened and Ethan walked in.
"Hey bee"he said.
"Not right now il mio amore"i said.
Papa looked at me and then Ethan and then back at me.
"You 2 know each other"papa said.
"Um yeah, we met each other in high school before i got expelled from that school and we became boyfriend and girlfriends,exchanged numbers and promised to see each other again and stayed together"i explained with a deep red blush on my face.
Suddenly papa pulled out his sword and pinned Ethan against a wall with his sword at his throat.
"Hurt my daughter and i'll send you to hell,literally"he said.
"Papa,stop"i said tugging at his shirt.
"Nico let go of Ethan,you know Percy will kill you if you injure his son"dad said.
Papa let go of him and Ethan ran to my side,grabbed my hand and led me to the door.
"I'll show her around"Ethan said and i was out of the door.
This was gonna be a long day.

--------------
Phew*sighs pulling headphones out if phone*that took about an hour to write luckaly i had 5sos and mcr to help me get through the trauma.
Hope you enjoyed the first chapter and i will be doing more character intro/back story like i did for Bianca,Ethan and Zoë.
Hope you enjoyed.
(I really hope this story doesnt end up lile my voltron legacies book)
Bye
Venus