2

A few days later
Bianca's pov
The last few days were crazy,meeting 'family' and meeting my boyfriends family(who were my papa's and dad's friends) and heavy training.My dad trainied me on medical stuff while papa,percy and kayla taught me archery and sword fighting.
I met my brother Lee and my cousins,the one who brought me here,Maria and her brother Samuel.
I also have a room in the 'legacy' cabin, which is a cabin made for the children of demigods(there aren't alot of us btw).Ive became good friends with Ethan's sister, Marnia.
I've just finished training with a dummy when theodore comes running to me.
"Bianca,your wanted in the big house"he says and runs away.
"Ok"i mumble and walk to the big house.when i walk in im greated with papa,dad ,lou ellen and chiron.
"Am i in trouble?"i ask.
"Come sit down"papa said and points at the leather arm chair infront of lou ellen.
"Um ok"i say and sit down.
"So Chiron and the council believe u should know the story of how you were given up/stolen,what ever you wanna say"dad said.
I nod
"But how??"I ask
"That's where Lou Ellen comes in"dad says "as long as your fine with it lou will basically create a vision in your mind"
"Ok sure let's do it"I say
Lou starts casting spells and everything goes black

Cliffhanger bitches read the next chapter 14 years earlier to find out what her vision is