"Leave that man alone. I'm surprised he ain't tackle yo ass for doing some gay shit like that." P said and I started laughing harder.

"Awwwwn I'm sorry, it's okay." I said and straddled his lap and I kissed him.
He didn't kiss back so I kept pecking his lips until he did.

He pulled back and started smiling and all the boys said "Ahhhhhh."

"This nigga gone turn soft on us." P said.
"She already got yo ass whipped bitch?" Smoke said laughing.

"Man fuck y'all." He said still trying not to smile.

"Y'all lets play a game until the rest of the food is done." I said and DJ and Cierra came to sit down.
"So what we gone play?" P said.
"Ooooo let's play never have I ever." Cierra spoke up.

"This should be fun." I said and we all got on the floor.
"Hold on hold on." Smoke said. "I know we not playing without some weed." He said and Sin smacked his lips.

"Nigga it's bad enough you high every second of the day." Sin said and everybody agreed.
"Don't be mad I be up there with God and y'all ain't. Hater ass niggas." He said and pulled out a sack of week from his jacket pocket that I didn't even know he had.

After 5 minutes we had 4 blunts rolled. Me and Sin sharing one, DJ and Cierra sharing one, and Smoke and P have their own.
"Alright y'all know how this go. Somebody says a Never Have I Ever and if you have did it you take a pull." I said and Sin looked at me.

"You smoke?" He said then everybody looked at me.
"I mean I have before, a couple times." I said and Smoke smirked and rubbed his hands together.
"This should be fun."

It's true, I used to smoke with Ayanna sometimes. The stress from me having to take care of my little sister by myself got too much to handle sometimes. I told Ayanna and she made me try it.
I would never smoke as like a hobby, I ain't that damn stressed.

"Cierra you go first since you came up with the game." P said and she nodded.
"Alright. Never have I ever caught feelings for a friend." DJ and Cierra both took a pull.

It went in a circle so it was Cierra, DJ, me, Sin, P, then Smoke.
"Alright, never have I ever...... got my balls sucked." Sin, Smoke, and DJ took a pull.
"You ain't never got yo balls sucked bro? You missing out." Smoke told P.

"Never have I ever had drunk sex." I said and everybody except me and Sin took a pull.
"Never have I ever came twice in one night." Sin said and everybody pulled but me.

Once everybody noticed I was the only one that didn't hit the blunt, their mouths dropped.
"Girlllll noooooo." Cierra said.
"That's hot. Who the fuck was you messing with?" Smoke said.
DJ was shaking his head.
"Hell nah, I could never." P said.

I looked at Sin and he was just staring at me and nodded.
"Alright, never have I ever had a one night stand." P said and once again, everybody took a pull but me.
"Girl you need to get out there and live." Cierra said and I looked at her.

"Fuck no, do y'all know how much diseases are going around? I wish I would." I said and DJ nodded.
"Never have I ever fucked my bestfriend." Smoke said and DJ, Cierra, and P took a pull.

"Okay, never have a ever gave head that made somebody toes curl." Everybody took a pull but Smoke, including me.
"You don't eat the box Smoke" DJ said and Smoke shook his head.
"So you giving good mouth but the nigga can't make you cum twice?" Sin said shaking his head.