PAPER TOWNS

Okay! I just finished this book, and oh my grapes it is perfect!!!! I dunno know if it's a popular book or anything but tis by John Green!!! And I just love his work!!!! I adore his writing style, and this book it's just wonderful!!! SO ANYWAYS! I am going to do 15 things on it today!!!! Here you guys are......

WARNING: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE AMAZING BOOK PAPER TOWNS DO NOT READ FURTHER UNLESS YOU WANT SPOILERS!! Thank you!
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

#1. You love how Perfect Q is, he is like Heaven in shoes!
.
#2. The Town Was Paper, The Memories Were Not. HEAVY SOBBING!!!
.
#3. JOHN GREEN ENDINGS ARE JUST NATURALLY SAD!!!! WHHYYTY?!?!? Why couldn't they just end up together? and have a happy ending? oh wait! Thats right, because its a John Green book!!!
.
#4. They literally ditched their high school graduation for a girl. Man! I wish I was as important as Margo Roth Spiegelman!!!
.
#5. Why is it so dang easy to fall in love with fictional characters? I mean, within at least five pages this book had me head-over-heels!!!
.
#6. Who goes to their graduation completely naked under their robe? Ben and Radar. BECAUSE THEY CAN!!!!!!
.
#7. You were completely expecting at least one death, C'mon it's a John Green book, WHERE IS THE CRUEL CHARACTER KILLING MAN WHO WROTE THE FAULT IN OUR STARS?!?!?!'
.
#8. Quentin: "The cow is flawlessly white, A Great Whit Wall Of Cow that cannot be climbed or ducked or dodged." You: "MOOOOOOOO"
.
#9. One day, you want to visit the paper Towns, ONE DAY!!!
.
#10. You will never think of SeaWorld the same again.........
.
#11. Sneaking Into a guy's house and shaving off one of his eyebrows, That's normal..... Right?
.
#12. You were highly disappointed with Margo when Q finally found her, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU MARGO?!? WHAT HAPPENED?!? WHHHHHYYYY?!???
.
#13. #PapertownsFanForever
.

#14. You can't even wait for the movie, even though it's still in the progress of getting made. I MEAN, C'MON!!! NAT WOLF WILL BE PLAYING Q, IT'S JUST SO PERFECT!!!!
.
#15. Paper Fangirls, WE. ARE. PAPER FANGIRLS!!!!!! (And fanboys of course!!!)

Question: What do you think about the Paper towns movie cast? Which celebrity did you want to play the characters?
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
OKAY GUYS!!!! Thats that!!! So, I dunno how many paper Fangirls we have reading this, but I hope we have more comments than the last update....... Even if you guys haven't read Paper towns comment please!!!
I REPETE IN CAPS, COMMENT WETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE READ PAPER TOWNS!!!!
Okay!!! So I just finished Looking for Alaska, (also by John Green) so expect the next update to be about that book!!!

Anyways!
COMMENT!
VOTE!!!
AND FOLLOW MY JOINT ACCONT @Fangirlsx

~Casperkitten100 (and da chicken 🐥 (duh))