MAXIMUM RIDE TIME!!!!

Okay!!! Sooo, here's the deal, with this novel, I have NOT read the ending of the first book and I have NOT read the third book, I'm sorry I couldn't get my hands on the books!!!! also, It isn't To popular, It's actually pretty hard to find some one else that's read them, so.....

WARNING: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND FINISHED THESE NOVES, THEN I ADVISE THAT YOU DO NOT READ FURTHER ON, THIS CONTENT WILL HOLD MAJOR SPOILERS.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

#1. You seriously want wings. Like you REALLY want wings now.

#2. You hate how many times people have been saying that they'll make a movie, BUT YET WE'RE STILL HERE. WAITING.

#3. YOU SHIP FAX HARDCORE!!

#4. In Book Six, (Fang) YOU FREAKING HATE MAX'S CLONE MYA.

#5. You hate book six.

#6 The ending of the novels seriously just left all us Fangirls hanging. Like, what the heck? IT HAS YOU WONDERING!!!!

#7. You love their names, I mean, Iggy, THAT IS AN AWESOME NAME!!!! And dude, c'mon, the Gasman, THAT. NAME. IS. SUPER. AWESOME!!!!!

#8. James Patterson created a beautiful thing. The Maximum Ride Books.

#9. You still can't believe how the Voice (in Max's head) Was Angel. Just.......GAAAAAHHHH'

#10. Every time you read Fang's letter to max in book six (Fang), your eyes water.

#11. You think it's adorable how Max kept the promise ring Fang gave her. (in book Seven: Angel)

#12. You HATE Dylan, but then again it's so dang hard to hate him! He's so sweet, and then Fang comes to your mind, And once again, You HATE him, Max and Fang are destined to be together. NO MATTER WHAT!!!!

#13. Your so happy, that in the end, it was Fax!!!!

#14. when anyone says maximum, fang, or nudge, You either, giggle uncontrollably, Start breathing heavily, or Smile.

#15. When you see Fax: You: "AGSHAHDHDJRSAGRETIVZNMFASGYWDGTSKJMJUHJKJTDjjdgehracheabrcnyrwzbkt!!!! OH. MY. GRAPES!!!!!!"

Question: Team Fang? Or team Dylan?

Bonus question: Who's your favorite character in Maximum Ride?

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

DONE! Was it good? If any of you guys have by chance read Maximum Ride, PLEASE CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, I have been in need of someone to Fangirl with about it for quite a long while!!! Thanks!!! (:

COMMENT!

VOTE!

AND LOVE DA CHICKEN 🐥 (Im serious, if ya don't love the chicken your not an official fan *Shakes head*)

~CASPERKITTEN100